Trash Talk

DeletedUser15190

Oh I for sure do... sometimes it works too ;). most of the time ya'll dodge and i lose like 30 drunken rock throwers.

You should teach WD how to dodge.. they are having a tough time figuring out what it is.. then they rage and hit "attack/cancel" 1000000 times.

soon your day will come as well ;)
i just need to sick the poodles on you and you are done bruh.

DeletedUser15947

Lol when a noob from a number two alliance constantly messages our players begging for them to stop spamming attacks.

Grepolis is a war game can’t handle it hand off your cities.

um spamming is not war... or you new?
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser5524

the thing is... zeek will quit. he always does. But acts like hes the one doing stuff LMFAO. (So im told by our golders) #Noobie

Ank doesn't lead. he follows... so he will be gone soon. who leading WD after? Maul likes hugging... Maybe ill have 9 more alliances?
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Can you name a world where I have quit where I had not instated that I was there for only gold trade?

DeletedUser16058

Not sure he knows what this game is, defo not sim city.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
the thing is... zeek will quit. he always does. But acts like hes the one doing stuff LMFAO. (So im told by our golders) #Noobie

Ank doesn't lead. he follows... so he will be gone soon. who leading WD after? Maul likes hugging... Maybe ill have 9 more alliances?
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Ank is in for a bit of a surprise when his leadership decisions are tested down the road. He is the reason I ghosted out of WD and that world. Mind you I was just there for a little gold trading, but his unwillingness to quickly fill the cracks will come back to bite him.

DeletedUser15190

I would never allow golders to be in charge of alliances because they think mostly about themselves counting on their gold and not ally strategy or smart decisions.. i fully agree with you on that, Ank does seem to be that type same as clovic, all brute force and gold power but little to no strategy behind it.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
I would never allow golders to be in charge of alliances because they think mostly about themselves counting on their gold and not ally strategy or smart decisions.. i fully agree with you on that, Ank does seem to be that type same as clovic, all brute force and gold power but little to no strategy behind it.

Sad for me to say. But you are right. My experience with heavy golders has also been that they are the ones that leave the quickest when results are no longer to their liking.

DeletedUser16058

can confirm, last one i come up against ghosted after trash talking me [ cq'd a city ]