Trash Talk

DeletedUser15567

So blacklisted wouldn't accept a nap with Gods but they're merge into them? Someone please explain

DeletedUser15086

I don't know, dude.
You tell me, I can't belive tho
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser15567

I don't know, dude.
You tell me, I can't belive tho
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
Because you want to see the world blue/green without fighting anyone

You cried so much yesterday for a NAP with them. They offered us a NAP but we declined, we don't need it:)

DeletedUser15086

Because you want to see the world blue/green without fighting anyone

You cried so much yesterday for a NAP with them. They offered us a NAP but we declined, we don't need it:)
Such arrogance
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Stop being a kid, dude.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser15567

Grepo Chuckey
You have to remember always.Activity and fast info destroy golders :)
Just saying my little friend :)
Don't try to involve gold into the subject because I took Ro's city. *cough* my city. It was me against your whole alliance. I think it was preety fair.

DeletedUser14774

Don't try to involve gold into the subject because I took Ro's city. *cough* my city. It was me against your whole alliance. I think it was preety fair.
Yea.I understand.But not after 5-6-7 days you have a full ls.. C`mon ,let`s not talk sh*t

DeletedUser15086

smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
Dude really?! Stop being so competitive
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

You should take care of your members, if I didn't blocked you, I could send you some PM's with your members, who really "loves" you
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser15567

smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
Dude really?! Stop being so competitive
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

You should take care of your members, if I didn't blocked you, I could send you some PM's with your members, who really "loves" you
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Please do! I would love to know who turned our backs on our premade! I like how you try to look so inocent on the external forums when you express your hatred for me to your members. I really wonder what junk you're filling their head with. It's not like you actually know any of them? Anyone can hop onto different servers and worlds and recruit the bottom feeders. If you want a good premade you have to actually know people, that like you Ro.

And cammorax not my fault you guys can't snipe within a 4 second gap.. lol 60 members against 1 and can't snipe a cs package.. hmmm...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14770

i just came here with some pals looking for some beachfront property , daaamn i see that there is alot of realestate developers here
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif
:D
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

loving all the the animosety , letts get this show on the road .

DeletedUser15086

Please do! I would love to know who turned our backs on our premade! I like how you try to look so inocent on the external forums when you express your hatred for me to your members. I really wonder what junk you're filling their head with. It's not like you actually know any of them? Anyone can hop onto different servers and worlds and recruit the bottom feeders. If you want a good premade you have to actually know people, that like you Ro.

And cammorax not my fault you guys can't snipe within a 4 second gap.. lol 60 members against 1 and can't snipe a cs package.. hmmm...

Yes, most of your team hated you
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
Good luck man
You are too intelligent for me

i just came here with some pals looking for some beachfront property , daaamn i see that there is alot of realestate developers here
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif
:D

loving all the the animosety , letts get this show on the road .

I am loving the animosity too, I'm the first who will throw a stone

DeletedUser4951

The only people I know who "hated" chuckey or the team right now was some guy that deleted all our forums and rage ghosted on Cythera and a guy who ignored my reservation that was on all day and took the city, then started flinging insults at me. Otherwise I don't think there's any complaints.

DeletedUser4951

I got seasons 1-3 of scrubs coming from amazon. So I'm happy too.

DeletedUser15403

I heard slingers are that new age Grep defenders top pick