Trash Talk

DeletedUser15567

So Cold Hearted kicked one of their own because we had him in cq... If that’s going to be the way they run things their alliance is going to drop like flies

DeletedUser15839

Ban discussion is not permitted on the forum.

Fig, do you (or any MOD) ever think to yourselves: "Here we go again with these guys" ?? lol

It's always the same people you guys gotta get on (mostly) so I'm just wondering

DeletedUser15919

So...how to word this so it doesn't violate figtree2's rules...while remaining factual & non-targetedly attacking individuals.....hmmm.... how about this:

"Based upon factual events & actions that have occurred, several players have been asked to either take a leave of absence or retire."

DeletedUser15839

So...how to word this so it doesn't violate figtree2's rules...while remaining factual & non-targetedly attacking individuals.....hmmm.... how about this:

"Based upon factual events & actions that have occurred, several players have been asked to either take a leave of absence or retire."

I would think "forced" would be a better term

DeletedUser836

Just to be clear... these are Inno's rules, not my rules.

DeletedUser15974

Hello here
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

Me and my friend hope this monde is fun to play.
Bisous partout
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15974

How many pages on gortyne?
I hope that we must understand that the French have more mouth, and that will find activity in front of us
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif