Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser14893
  • Start date

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
not trash talking just a quick Question as there is only this thread open,

Have any of you experienced inability to access the quests in the game, the island quests are working but the game quests like build 10 LS's and receive the reward quests = all i have been getting is a spinning "G" contacted support like others i have chatted with experienceing that same problem "we get the run of a mill it is you not us" Excuse, but this is only happening on this world as i play other worlds ATM

Yes I have experienced problems with Quest Town for a few now, but since the update last night it now works perfectly again. One of the fixes did concern the Quests.

DeletedUser8513

I ready don't understand why some if not of you alliances are in a ceasefire, because of the hurricane. I strike it up to part of the game. Natural disasters happen all the time. Why would this be any different? I wouldn't get all bent out of shape, because this world just started!

DeletedUser6489

because its not right!!!! some of them are displaced, with no power let alone internet services, grow some humanity already

DeletedUser8513

Hummmmmmm! "VM" could of just pushed it 2 day's ago. How much warning can a player have? Just asking, because this is just a game. I'm not heartless. I care about everyone personal lives, not their grepolis cities.

DeletedUser6489

I had two in my alliance affected by both hurricanes, one who ended up leaving the server and the other who has yet tbd

DeletedUser15733

This whole world is one big ceasefire anyway. Seems everyone out east hugging.
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser15733

Must be coincidence Clowns, Cats, and Titans supporting each other's sieges. Lucky dodges I suppose
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser6489

not titans.. but okay.. we can see the sieges as well...

DeletedUser10119

Well Clowns are pacted with Cats and Cats are pacted with Titans. And Clowns and Titans aren't fighting soooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DeletedUser8513

What? Cwill, needs a hug, now. Your alliance choose to fight out. Your complaining, about 3 alliances your against, that Didn't have to take place. Here's a clue for you pumpkin. Your leader is all about himself. Your players aren't good enough to be called adversaries. They are dropping out flies, after being zapped. If your lucky. We might leave you w/ one city & a hanky.

DeletedUser10119

What? Cwill, needs a hug, now. Your alliance choose to fight out. Your complaining, about 3 alliances your against, that Didn't have to take place. Here's a clue for you pumpkin. Your leader is all about himself. Your players aren't good enough to be called adversaries. They are dropping out flies, after being zapped. If your lucky. We might leave you w/ one city & a hanky.
Who are you? Would be nice to talk to someone not hiding behind a different name.
And please tell me where any complaining was. Lilly said something and I pointed out facts.

We came to this world to fight, and I wouldnt want to have it any different. Oh, and attacking with dlu isnt something I want to be associated with.

DeletedUser6489

right??? ahaaa LMAO

DeletedUser6489

Who are you? Would be nice to talk to someone not hiding behind a different name.
And please tell me where any complaining was. Lilly said something and I pointed out facts.

We came to this world to fight, and I wouldnt want to have it any different. Oh, and attacking with dlu isnt something I want to be associated with.
WHAT FACTS? Never have been aligned with TItans

DeletedUser10119

well cats and clowns supports each other's sieges so there that
titans flat out told us they were pacted with cats

and then intel sites say you and titans arent exactly fighting. And I'm pretty sure I've seen titans and clowns supporting the same sieges. But lets say that didnt happen to be safe.
Youre still associated with Titans because of Cats

all facts

DeletedUser6489

stupid I know for a fact we don't support them and they don't support us, if anything they have broken our sieges and us them, get your dang facts straight!

DeletedUser6489

and cats do not have a pact with them either, if you are going to spew "facts" get them right at least.. dumb!!!!

DeletedUser15733

We have no problem with fighting 3 alliances, this is a war game. We just felt others felt the same. Never seen the beginning of a world so peaceful. Even US63 with speed 1 and a night bonus was a bloodbath. Our war with Cats was started by The Bank which we had a run in with for the few weeks he was on this server. Not sure which leader you are referring to, but I'd say having a measly 20 members, and being a top 10 fighting alliance shows all of our members are participating. We've had some drop from not being able to manage multiple worlds and then a couple who we found here. Other than that we all know each other so I'm not too worried about our member count. I'd say we have the same amount of actives as most of these alliances racing for "45/45". Soon Byllis will realize Clowns are a group of simmers with a handful of respectable fighters and when that day comes mouths will water at all the lovely cities you have been building for us.
smiley_emoticons_bussi2.gif

Hard to respect anyone outside Citizen's Arrest and White Walkers. #1 and #2 fighting alliances squaring off with each other.