Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser14893
  • Start date

DeletedUser14893

Who's wanting to start some trash talk before coming out of BP. Someone must think they are winning the world already or that someone is cheating early. Anything at all??

DeletedUser8513

Is there a world skype chat rm for this world? Please add link if there is one up yet. TY

DeletedUser8513

Holy ghosting out. 5 ghost cities, already. what did you meanies do? Harbor check 100 times in a row to those cities?

DeletedUser6489

they attacked us right out of bp, so we started taking their cities

DeletedUser8513

It is hilarious. Never start a fight if your just going to ghost.

DeletedUser6489

exactly. and to beat that first thing this morning they asked us for a NAP

DeletedUser15585

not trash talking just a quick Question as there is only this thread open,

Have any of you experienced inability to access the quests in the game, the island quests are working but the game quests like build 10 LS's and receive the reward quests = all i have been getting is a spinning "G" contacted support like others i have chatted with experienceing that same problem "we get the run of a mill it is you not us" Excuse, but this is only happening on this world as i play other worlds ATM

DeletedUser10119

Have any of you experienced inability to access the quests in the game, the island quests are working but the game quests like build 10 LS's and receive the reward quests = all i have been getting is a spinning "G" contacted support like others i have chatted with experienceing that same problem "we get the run of a mill it is you not us" Excuse, but this is only happening on this world as i play other worlds ATM
you have to clear your browser history and cache and then close and reopen the browser

DeletedUser6489

go to settings local temporary, clear cache