Trash Talk

Discussion in 'Byllis US 65' started by Allenjt, Sep 3, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Walkor

Walkor Messenger

Yeah it looks like some quit/are leaving this world and a few jumped ship. Interesting to see if the rest hang on or split at well.

2. Bloodtyrant

Bloodtyrant Artisan

Citizens now down to 7th place and new name... Under New Management...

3. Walkor

Walkor Messenger

New Name: Physician's Assistants. Looks like they're working with The Doctors. Good call tyrant.

4. Goinski

Goinski Philosopher

My mother calls me Dougl-ass, when I'm ass-uming. So, I assumed, that zahnorte was in charge. I'm to understand that you (Walkor) & Chrict are running the show, unless I'm assuming, again. Speaking of assuming, Walkor. Your pretty sure of this & that, when you don't have the fact's. I see the Clown's & Titan's having issues & that's all I'm saying of that. You (Walkor) need to be careful, of spouting off, about who's going, to dominate, in this world. As for me. I'm Chef boyar Dee to my alliance members. I'm nobody for everyone, else. I'm just the Ole Troll that has taken a stroll. Come across your bridge & gave it a "G" shower.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    cgreenlilly1978 likes this.
  5. Walkor

Walkor Messenger

lol, I enjoy the wit.

I don't think I said who is going to dominate. Just that Clowns won't, and I respected two large alliances for slugging it out.

Facts smacts, we see what we see. Or maybe we're the trolls. [​IMG]

6. Goinski

Goinski Philosopher

I sure liked the weekend house calls, form new "Found" Doctors. It was nice of them, to checkup on me hourly. What was the test results? Do you need to resurrect Dr. Kavorkiam to give me a lethal injection?