Trash talk

DeletedUser13759

seems they're all going against you how're you guys holding up?

DeletedUser15190

Rumor has it that even =Psychos= and Purge are working with them haha. But this is just a rumor/speculation

Naah.. as per usual Psychos are Russians who "cheat" not to break external rules about specifications.. they are in war with everyone, mostly taking cities from alliances in ocean 44, but now have set their eyes on ocean 45 which papa kraken does not like at all.
Purge coalition is dead.. more less..

DeletedUser12711

Rumor has it that even =Psychos= and Purge are working with them haha. But this is just a rumor/speculation

Pfffffft..... No one is working with us but Paros Accord, Paros Accord. and =SKYNET=

Not sure where this speculation and stuff is coming about....?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser5524

Pfffffft..... No one is working with us but Paros Accord, Paros Accord. and =SKYNET=

They attacked sieges on you guys in attempt to break so just assumed haha

DeletedUser2654

Time to boost some forum activity, I'm ready to watch D69x tear PA to shreds, PA is too busy sending hundreds of attacks at me everyday to deal with them. Sadly for PA, they picked a target who knows what they are doing and isn't going to roll over and die, I don't mind though the bp is nice. They have players launch 10 ls at me at a time and if they have 10 players do that then thats 1k bp, it adds up. They could be a bit butthurt about me taking their cities too, they handed off the cities near us to wrily and richard because I guess that changes things? Anyways, whats going on with the power couple, considering the new alliance name, I'm assuming they are breaking up. :)

DeletedUser15190

Ohhh the event started Russ, it will be flier heaven, i dont mind my 6 DLU nukes getting eaten but i wont mind having those nice 1k manties and 2k harpies on my wall from Psycho guys either :)

DeletedUser2654

To make matters even better, it seems that PA has picked up MM's garbage that had been kicked out. They must be desperate with D69x (Censored) standing up to them and The Eagle picking off their players one by one.

DeletedUser15190

to see PA so desperate in need of more members.. makes me giggle :D

DeletedUser11243

8a768f2c40.png

No hugging?
This just makes me sad. Because they will obviously hug with MGK and Wrily and Dub and Lethal and like 80 other dudes, But no hugs for me. :(

97620c8b25.png

But, What if I like MGK bites?

DeletedUser4460

Paros Accord
Paros Accord.
=Paros Accord=
The Angels Cartel
The Devils Cartel ... to be continued I guess...

16960675362c4b679aba1526d405ba26.png

DeletedUser5524

Instant respect due to that art work ;)

Saying goes... "The more the merrier"

DeletedUser11502

If any player is suspected of violating the rules please report them to the support team so they can deal with them. We have the tools to confirm if rules have actually been broken and will deal with the violations.

Reminder that discussion of bans is not permitted in the forum.

DeletedUser5524

Thanks for deleting my post clarifying that players were not banned. I was not discussing bans rather then the reason why the players left and only once mentioned a banned player but I did not go into it. Glad you felt the need to needlessly delete my post rather then reading it and maybe deleting the one line that pertained to a banned player.

DeletedUser11502

Reminder that discussion of bans is not permitted in the forum.

Your comment included a discussion regarding specific players and their history specifically noting if they had been banned previously. Hence the comment was deleted.

DeletedUser5524

OR you could have just deleted that one half of a sentence because the rest was not breaking the rules and was completely relevant.