Trash talk

DeletedUser15432

ok ogammi i made u a section to rant about get some cities took. its a good start. oh you might want to check the board. there is about to be another. if your going to drop cities in our core atleast get a player that can keep them. atleast give me some bp.

DeletedUser15433

*sticks a CS in another Kraken city and wonders how far west it has to be before it "matters"*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15432

*sticks a CS in another Kraken city and wonders how far east it has to be before it will "matter"*

dont worry as u see we are heading that direction. let aow pop another up in a 500pt city. we might stop sinking them. surprised there is a sea left out of all the css we sunk there. see aow problem is they think they can just pop a city up and it be fine. stupid to pop a city up oveer 2 hours tt and they u can protect it or use it as a deployement for a cs. well it has to get big enough to use it as one. get my hint.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser15432

i think i would lay off the popcorn. its bad for you. as you can tell.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser15190

Well PNP should be more fun for popcorn eating mates :)

Dil, don't choke on popcorn and rebuild bud :)

DeletedUser

dont worry as u see we are heading that direction. let aow pop another up in a 500pt city. we might stop sinking them. surprised there is a sea left out of all the css we sunk there. see aow problem is they think they can just pop a city up and it be fine. stupid to pop a city up oveer 2 hours tt and they u can protect it or use it as a deployement for a cs. well it has to get big enough to use it as one. get my hint.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
You havent done anything about my 500 pt city yet

DeletedUser

i can show you about 30 different failed spies by your evilking but no results just wasted silver

DeletedUser15190

i can show you about 30 different failed spies by your evilking but no results just wasted silver

And this is considered trash talk bud?
How about this.. 1 medium sized, good player stacking cave of 2k city so we dont take it on day 2 of our real war with AoW :)

Know this bud.. your city is there because i want it to remain there and for you to see what is happening around your city and that briliant strategy by your leaders :)

DeletedUser2654

I'm not in AoW, I was trying to get the forums going again.

DeletedUser

So has anyone made friendship bracelets yet? I see a couple talented teams but its all about the politics

p.s. please don't respond if its your knee jerk reaction to puff your jpeg chest out and talk about how you have no diplomacy or you're just too hard core for teaming up... it's old and used up. Besides you look ridiculous when you change your tune later

DeletedUser15190

Nop.. most probably done with friendship bracelets.. pact with "People of the Sea" did not last that long.. nor did their ally after merging with 4-6 Undercover alliances and imploding 2 days after merge...

DeletedUser5524

So has anyone made friendship bracelets yet? I see a couple talented teams but its all about the politics

p.s. please don't respond if its your knee jerk reaction to puff your jpeg chest out and talk about how you have no diplomacy or you're just too hard core for teaming up... it's old and used up. Besides you look ridiculous when you change your tune later

Paros Accord, Paros Accord., Skynet all have very colorful bracelets