Trash Talk-

DeletedUser15357

Mayhem: Okay, guess that's why nobody could take a city from me here unless it was literally me vs the entire team where I had attacks inbound for 30 hours straight.. Makes sense. As for you not buying gold.. LOL. If Medic wasn't bound by rules, I know for a fact she'd come in here and call you out on that one lol. Everyone knows you're lying about that. But hey, as I told you just yesterday. You have the means to beat Rats now. So let's see you do it cowboy. We all know you suck at war, so let's see how "Good" you really are. When I led the OPs against them while in OD, we beat them back and took half an ocean from them within 2 weeks. They're not good at war either so let's see who sucks more - and MT & Matt8mo, because I know you guys would like to say something to this, I've already disproved MT's claimed that my claim never happened. IT did. There's map and stats to show it.

Panda: I honestly dont even know why you guys stick around if you're going to ghost. Much less Rats are even giving you guys the time of day. You should just ghost now instead of waiting before someone in Rats gets smart and makes you guys waste your time.

Klum: IT's okay dude, they're trying to defend why it's okay for them to be what they kept saying they hate and dislike. God forgot the 11th Commandment: Thou shalt not foolth thyself. <- And there's nothing but a bunch of fools fooling themselves in this world now. The VAST majority of good players are gone. Very few remain. Like maybe 10 at most.

Rats: You guys going to do something for once other than recruit people in and expand that way? Or is that still the strategy to play def and sit there like cowards and play a patty cake war with Bananas? Let's see you guys do something worthy of being awarded the win.

Beasty, signing out.

DeletedUser15467

this is so funny. your like the grepo cheerleader. most active externals player. LOL. you like to talk and not play. even funnier. no one will take you. no one likes you. let me know when you actually try to play the game and stop bing the cheerleader. maybe grepo will recruit you to go out and get people to join. cause you sell a good line. but your see thru. so maybe not a good idea.

DeletedUser15357

this is so funny. your like the grepo cheerleader. most active externals player. LOL. you like to talk and not play. even funnier. no one will take you. no one likes you. let me know when you actually try to play the game and stop bing the cheerleader. maybe grepo will recruit you to go out and get people to join. cause you sell a good line. but your see thru. so maybe not a good idea.

You do know that the entire Beer team did commit to me and my offer of us reuniting and taking on everyone again and putting everyone in their place right? Which means, you'd be back to the nothing you are alliance wise. I have elected to leave the game because of my life schedule between work and my side business. I now do an extensive amount of traveling so I no longer have time to play as I once was and would be a liability no matter whose team I'm on or if I led a team. I at least have respect enough for everyone in this world as people to not be that to anyone.

I GAVE my cities away (for the most part) to players that took them. And I'll soon ghost myself as well (more than likely after the event is over).

But yes, active in the forums. You at least got that right lol.
I'm staying around the game because with the Milestones I'm now running, I'm aiming to work with the MODs and the players to turn this game back into the war game it once was during the OLD Grepo days (before US20). THIS world, has been patty cake from the start. And it's been an absolute disappointment and honestly, disgrace to the game. Esp you Mayhem.. Mr. "I'm so good". Guess that's why you need Panda and his team to support you and yours and get your other little nimrods to do your dirty work internally because you can't figure out how to win a fight so you gotta play dirty (course, that's how you play too so just goes along with your poor character). As I said to you before, you now have a good enough team to actually do something against RATs. Esp with Panda at your side. So time to put up or shut up Mayhem -> Or really, in your case and history, put up or ghost out.

smiley_emoticons_dinosaurier04.gif

^Time for you to decide which you want to be because so far, you're the right..

DeletedUser15357

Cant we all just get along :)

I'm cool with everyone as a person really. It's people's gameplay, strategy and style that I go at. Most is poor at best.

Panda, when I come back, I want to see you either fighting Mayhem (you said you're here to fight, so you shouldn't have any pacts, naps or peace agreements with anyone), OR you beat rats out of 56 fully and start advancing into 46.

You've got 3 days. You can do it, Rats are weakest in that area. :)

DeletedUser14770

haha we are fighting ratts as well as we can.. its really funn swapping citys with them every week :D couldent have asked for a better war man . haha my alarm goes every day all the time ,creds to mrdj giraffe and many more for making the server a blast still

DeletedUser15357

haha we are fighting ratts as well as we can.. its really funn swapping citys with them every week :D couldent have asked for a better war man . haha my alarm goes every day all the time ,creds to mrdj giraffe and many more for making the server a blast still

Yep, typical of you and everyone else. Still playing patty cake. Can't figure out how to win. What a joke all of you are, for real

DeletedUser14770

CAN WE PLEASE liven this place up a bitt -- letts do a top 12 :p haha

DeletedUser14770

PANDAS top 12

BANANAS - 1 - POINT TOTAL - 55264262- 97 PLAYERS -
RATTS -2-POINT TOTAL - 65851455 more
PANDAS - 3 - POINT TOTAL - 30234412 ATTACK ME

DeletedUser14770

as it stands

1---ratts if you combine all 3 branches
2 bananas based purly on points
3 pandas becouse fluffyness

matt8mo

Artisan
as it stands

1---ratts if you combine all 3 branches
2 bananas based purly on points
3 pandas becouse fluffyness

What makes you put Bananas above your alliance? In my opinion they've shown nothing special, the only thing they have going for them is points, and Beer is a prime example that points dont win you crowns ;)

DeletedUser14770

Becouse why would i rate us as good ...
It has been stated here so many times that we dont know what we are doing and we are massive turtles without any form of offense ...

It would be counter productive to rate my own team as strong as i kinnda prefer everyone sending me pm that we have no shott at winning :)