Trash Talk-

DeletedUser11243

Me?

I'm just a girl. Sitting in front of a computer. Asking it to love me.

Hopefully in the form of some anti timer love.

But seriously - I CANNOT wait for all of Beer ghost, go perma VM or join Rats so that we can call hug it out until wonders. That sounds fun.

DeletedUser15357

That's funny. An hour after I step down from leadership, Scots ghosted. You think he misses me that much? <3. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Probably didn't want to clean up the gigantic mess you've made and get beer out of the freaking Marina Trench that you put them in..

Athenakins: I like the Tent Malfunction

His house could've gotten confused with it's design and claim itself a tent and a nice wind came by and there it went!

DeletedUser15336

When are you coming back to build that fancy alliance you dreamed of? and let me know which world(s)you led an alliance and got a crown from lol that would be a sight.

Oh and what secret name will you use in the new world? Hmmmm... you should chose something like "headache" because you just don't go away.

Oh and Athen, I'm gonna guess he's not hot unless you like 12 year olds.
;)

DeletedUser11716

My Ode to Beer

A full glass of hardy Ale, full of body and of essence true
More than one can drink, but try and try until you do
A world full of potential squeezed tightly in grasp fingers
Squeezed too tightly, until it starts to bleed

A storm arising with high atmospheric pressure
and the glass does not look so full
Yet a mighty beverage it still is
So we each have another sip ...

Suddenly the glass is only half full!
The world has spurned the love of Beer
Its frothy suds now only deemed a stain on a shirt
And her members begin to seek other answers

And now the glass is void, only cleanup remains
The glass just as majestic, but nothing inside
Perhaps it could be refilled, but the bartenders have gone home
Leaving only the barmaid to wipe up the bar ....

DeletedUser15357

Mayhem. Spends the entire server complaining about Beer, becomes the next Beer.

'Cause he sucks at fighting an he knows it. That's why he hides behind all of that gold he spends to increase his city count and reload his OLUs/LS in order to increase his stats to look good.

Polish a turd and it's still a turd..

DeletedUser15467

i mean. there is always a reason to complain. i joined orpo for one reason. to kill beer alliances. and beer alliances are gone now. and sunvaar. you are the biggest joke in grepo. next to only one player, and thats tone the great. and i spend very little money on grepo. i will buy gold for the events. but who doesnt. if you want to play sim city. and be top dog in running your mouth. which is what you do best. im sure you can be a beastie at that. cause you are not a beast at grepo. as far as me now being the new beer. LOL. i took a rim alliance with 32 unknown players and beat a 3 alliance double premade of 50 million points. i didnt just beat you. i made over half your alliance change their names in the new servers. your a joke. like i said in the beginning. beer always ghosts when they lose a city. so go back. call all your buddies. make a new premade. fill 10 islands from the jump. and talk all the smack you want to. cause i will be the rim alliance, everytime. that beats you back to the noob you are

DeletedUser14770

Daaaamn sunn il apply the bandade for that burn :D
It was a funn .
Butt it was weird beer had so many many playets and we only ever worried about 2 of their players .
I have never seen such a mass ghosting in my life..

And as for mayhem beeing the new beer aswell.... LOoooL far from it . Hammocz are not like beer becouse this server has only been about taking beer out. The fact that they have many members is not the same as beeing the same, as beer is a trademark from many a server and this server prooves at least for many of us that u can take out the biggest and badest alliances just by fighting them and then they will ghost.
pandas and bananas started of the same .. people have joined and people have left.

But putt it like this when ratts decleared war on us , it was done so very politly and no BS reasons just "we need somone to fight" and old schooler like me really appriciated that .

No trash talk
No "we will rimm you"

Just straight up 54 hrs then we will begin, there were no premature attuculation and the banter between our players happen every day in good sporting sense.

My advice to everyone ... stop looking at size and start looking at bp.
:) size is nothing in this game unless they know how to use it ;)

DeletedUser10912

I'm confused and have been for a bit. What constitutes a "beer" alliance? I've only seen two ever. The ones in Helorus and the ones in Oropos. Since I wasn't in the Helorus beer and I'm not sure who was and I know many that weren't, is it the name "Beer?" So that any world people will want to take out that alliance or were there particular people in this one? Or were there same people in this one as there was in Helorus Beer?

For the players that stayed longer lol we were left in a bad position. It's done now but many of the initial things irritated myself and other people, like recruiting every single player in the server. That was ridiculous haha but leaders don't ask the little people what they think. They just quit and leave us to salvage crap lol.

Hope things are spicing up now. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13048

as far as me now being the new beer. LOL. i took a rim alliance with 32 unknown players
Mhm - And recruited. And recruited. And recruited.

Until this happened

things irritated myself and other people, like recruiting every single player in the server. That was ridiculous haha

Now you are the big fat bloated alliance with all the Beer washouts. But please tell us more about what a great player you are as you hide on the rim behind your recruits.

2289db8496.png

Mayhem's Milkshake brings all the scrubs to his alliance

DeletedUser13048

Play for Beer has 6 people in it.

That's like one player per Mayhem's alliances. He personally is equipped to take on the dude with 0 cities.

Seriously though, of the top 10 alliances, 9 have a pact. You guys lost your shiznit when Beer did that. Congrats. You have become what you hate.

matt8mo

Artisan
Play for Beer has 6 people in it.

That's like one player per Mayhem's alliances. He personally is equipped to take on the dude with 0 cities.

Seriously though, of the top 10 alliances, 9 have a pact. You guys lost your shiznit when Beer did that. Congrats. You have become what you hate.

Rats have 0 Pacts so that makes it 5/10 at best

DeletedUser10912

So did rats, banana and pandas finally break the pacts?

Klum what alliance are you in?