Trash Talk-

DeletedUser9276

Mac Bolan: Spending more time in the externals than in game because he likes to talk and show off instead of show up in a fight. AD would be proud :rolleyes:

There's my trash talk for you lol
Didnt know AD played US servers. Did he run here after his 6th time getting banned on EN servers lol.

DeletedUser10111

Mac Bolan: Spending more time in the externals than in game because he likes to talk and show off instead of show up in a fight. AD would be proud :rolleyes:

There's my trash talk for you lol
Lol back at you. Your right here with myself and the rest of us. Besides I am not much of a fighter these days as it cost to much to keep up in the rankings. Bend is doing well and will likely pass me in the next couple days.

DeletedUser15357

Lol back at you. Your right here with myself and the rest of us. Besides I am not much of a fighter these days as it cost to much to keep up in the rankings. Bend is doing well and will likely pass me in the next couple days.

#Scrub

DeletedUser9276

Like you said, its tough to keep up with the golders. I cant spend my paycheck on the game lol.

DeletedUser14888

I dont play the who gold this or that game. Inno has to make a buck. I do feel for you about the purchase. I suggest sending 2-3 support tickets a day. They may just get you what you purchased. But my poke was not at your alliance about the cuddling. It was at you.. ;)
Unfortunately, I am not cuddling anyone. Nice try. LOL

DeletedUser14888

I didn't know AD got banned on the EN server. I have run into him on a couple of the US servers as either AD or Appraxiadaddy. Usually on a conquest world

DeletedUser9276

I didn't know AD got banned on the EN server. I have run into him on a couple of the US servers as either AD or Appraxiadaddy. Usually on a conquest world
Every EN server I have seen him on he was banned for botting, autorfamring, or something of that nature.

Has like 5 or 6 different names that I am aware of. King Butters, Appraxidaddy, Mighty Mouse, and HurtU are ones I can think of off the top of my head. Sure there is others I am unaware of though.

DeletedUser12275

63559606.jpg

DeletedUser11057

Just a quick question, not sure where to post it. How many replies I need until it will allow me to start new thread?

DeletedUser9276

Just a quick question, not sure where to post it. How many replies I need until it will allow me to start new thread?
what do you mean? You shouldn't need any to start a thread unless they changed some rules recently

DeletedUser5517

Wow this is the trash talk thread? Wow its a good thing i joined this world... this is weak.

Sorry everyone I have arrived at long last and I apologize for my absents.

First and foremost I hope that there is at least one of you out there that can give me a run for my money. I havent been in a world I havent won yet... and sorry guys this wont be any different. I have one week of bp then let the games begin. Id be surprised if any of you can take even one of my cities.

DeletedUser12275

Wow this is the trash talk thread? Wow its a good thing i joined this world... this is weak.

First and foremost I hope that there is at least one of you out there that can give me a run for my money. I havent been in a world I havent won yet... and sorry guys this wont be any different. I have one week of bp then let the games begin. Id be surprised if any of you can take even one of my cities.
noob128518412353437500.jpg

DeletedUser10111

c2cd9bdee5b4178de68ddb75c03d80a0.jpg

DeletedUser9276

Aww how cute

DeletedUser15357

Aren't you usually rimmed or ghost out once you face some pressure?? With that greposcore being so low with a crown on your head one would think you were given it vs won it. But hey, tis whateverrr

DeletedUser14770

I know man ur skills are legendary i wish i could simply be in ur vicinity.. the pure awesomeness emminating from you is enough to make my computer ghost me.