Trash Talk-

DeletedUser11560

Memento Mori already won the world. Everyone can go home.

DeletedUser14888

LOL they are falling in rank since protection ended.

DeletedUser9555

Looks like they might actually be kicked out of top 12 soon

DeletedUser14888

Been hearing from a bunch of players that this world is a cuddlefest. Another player says all the cities around him are green or scary. Sounds to me like everyone is afraid of us.

DeletedUser9276

you are ranked # 73 Attacker. I am just ahead of you for now at #52 Attacker. Not hiding.
Yea, apperantly I am blind. I put in your name in grepointel and somehow missed you on this world lol. My bad :(

DeletedUser10111

Yea, apperantly I am blind. I put in your name in grepointel and somehow missed you on this world lol. My bad :(
If like me the only thing going is your eyesight then life is good. Best of luck in this world to you and your team.

DeletedUser14888

We aren't cuddling anyone. I hear that from players in other alliances. LOL. Oh and I have built everything without gold on this server since Grepolis still has not gotten me the advisor package I paid for several weeks ago right before their server crashed. And I refuse to give them another dime till they fix the problem. How much gold have you spent? You're only slightly higher ranked than myself in DBP

DeletedUser10111

We aren't cuddling anyone. I hear that from players in other alliances. LOL. Oh and I have built everything without gold on this server since Grepolis still has not gotten me the advisor package I paid for several weeks ago right before their server crashed. And I refuse to give them another dime till they fix the problem. How much gold have you spent? You're only slightly higher ranked than myself in DBP
I dont play the who gold this or that game. Inno has to make a buck. I do feel for you about the purchase. I suggest sending 2-3 support tickets a day. They may just get you what you purchased. But my poke was not at your alliance about the cuddling. It was at you.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10111

Ran into some tough defense tonight with Victorious Secret.. Who knew those ladies were so... This round goes to you Bill my friend.

DeletedUser10111

I can not believe how dead these forums are...WTF?
Hey PT this is the trash talk thread. Time to take out the garbage! lol yeah This is the worst turnout on a new worlds forums i have ever seen. Maybe some to the sissies pants are having their hands full since it is a speed 4.

DeletedUser14770

Where other than the rimm can u gett away with revolting 15 citys and no one attacks u back :p jesses ... what can i say ..hereford,Kt i know u are reading this please come and join :D

DeletedUser15357

Hey PT this is the trash talk thread. Time to take out the garbage! lol yeah This is the worst turnout on a new worlds forums i have ever seen. Maybe some to the sissies pants are having their hands full since it is a speed 4.

Mac Bolan: Spending more time in the externals than in game because he likes to talk and show off instead of show up in a fight. AD would be proud :rolleyes:

There's my trash talk for you lol