Trash Talk-

DeletedUser15357

Hope Sunvaar comes back to live up this place :D

Speak of the Devil and he shall appear..

Panda: What I'm saying is, is that no ground is being gained, by either side (between you and rats) with what you commented on how you guys are only "city swapping". That's not war. That's patty cake. Let's see REAL fights. Where you or Rats REALLY have to defend or attack heavily in order to gain ground.

DeletedUser14770

Hehe i probably did not come across right.. we are fighting the hell out of each other . With city swappiing i mean they take few and we take afew :)

Its a brawl since we are all moxed up in 56 its hella funn their northern players are fighting bananas and the southern players are fighting us.

They have some great players and the banter is also awesome.. remember you dont need to make enemies to enemies ;)

DeletedUser11057

It's funny how Mayhem send 100 attacks to empty city, but when his teammates struggle to clear city he's nowhere to be seen. :D

DeletedUser15467

troy. just be glad i havnt played orpo in over a month. you already know that. so talking smack is worthless. all you got to do is beat pandas. which i doubt you will do. so good luck. ill make sure to look for you in the future servers. i dont play for crowns. i play to beat on big mouths. you guys can have the paper crowns.

DeletedUser11057

troy. just be glad i havnt played orpo in over a month. you already know that. so talking smack is worthless. all you got to do is beat pandas. which i doubt you will do. so good luck. ill make sure to look for you in the future servers. i dont play for crowns. i play to beat on big mouths. you guys can have the paper crowns.
Since you can't do it on this world, yeah, looking forward to next one. ;)

DeletedUser13048

It's not really news that Mayhem is a huge disappointment. I feel sorry for the woman (or man, no judgement) in his life.

DeletedUser14770

aboom i know man . seems like the forum has died off a bitt :D still having some funn in the south though ratts 56 team was putting a hammer down on us the other week my boys was scrambeling, i have been on vacation for 12 days , but i am back :D
smiley_emoticons_silvester_cuinlove.gif

DeletedUser11716

It looks like the rats will win the rat race. You are just too organized. We gave it a run but in the end will likely pull in third place. I'll not congratulate a winner since one has not been declared, but the storm clouds gather and the darkness spreads across the land.

DeletedUser11716

With completion of the Pyramid, Rats has sealed this one up. I tip my hat to the superior effort and congratulate you on winning another world. I watched your group dominate Myonia, and here again in Oropos ... it is unlikely your group can be beaten, your system is too slick.

A sincere congrats to you!
Puma

DeletedUser12275

Who dominated Myonia? Lol

But sure Congrats on this world..i mean you guys deserve it after what happened in thebes lol

Cant wait to make jeb ghost in another world....o_O