TRASH TALK!!!

DeletedUser9851

Alright so Hammer is ghosting at an alarming rate.... Who saw that coming?

ghost.jpg

DeletedUser8513

Regulators opens up more franchises then McDonalds o_O
They must think their these guy's.

I see you big bad meanies removed *Tuf2beme* from the game.

Attachments

• happy-meal-mascots-screaming.jpg
    happy-meal-mascots-screaming.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8513

I must applaud Evil & Peep's, to recruit not 1, but 3 (so far) eager players (a month into the game) to join behind us. BRAVO, most excellent! To top this subject off. I had this conversation w/ one of them.

INFEST on 2016-09-08 at 13:38
Friends, help resources for the development of the city. The stock 7K. Elabuga

Goinski on 2016-09-08 at 13:40
Are U a newb? Or something else I can think of.

INFEST on 2016-09-08 at 13:42
if you can, then a bit soldiers to defend the city

Goinski on 2016-09-08 at 13:44
I'm not your ally. Why would I help the evil empire?

INFEST on 2016-09-08 at 13:47
I ask to help me personally. my Union does not need help.

Goinski on 2016-09-08 at 13:50
I'm sure the player attacking U is an ally of mine. So, can't help you.

So, I had a theory last week. That Evil & company would create another alliance (Shady Bunch) & make a pack w/ QoQ. This would split the small world in half. So, what does this mean? By doing so, They can own O44 & 54 after eating Harambe Project (w/ the help of other alliances), then eating the smaller alliances. Then what? Then the rest of the world will be next. Thing that make you say: Hmmmmmm

DeletedUser9851

He not a noob. That's an old trick. If one is not paying attention, you'll send him resources before you realize the scam. We all got the same message. No doubt the Evil crew has talent, but they are not invincible. :cool:

DeletedUser12275

I must applaud Evil & Peep's, to recruit not 1, but 3 (so far) eager players (a month into the game) to join behind us. BRAVO, most excellent! To top this subject off. I had this conversation w/ one of them.

INFEST on 2016-09-08 at 13:38
Friends, help resources for the development of the city. The stock 7K. Elabuga

Goinski on 2016-09-08 at 13:40
Are U a newb? Or something else I can think of.

INFEST on 2016-09-08 at 13:42
if you can, then a bit soldiers to defend the city

Goinski on 2016-09-08 at 13:44
I'm not your ally. Why would I help the evil empire?

INFEST on 2016-09-08 at 13:47
I ask to help me personally. my Union does not need help.

Goinski on 2016-09-08 at 13:50
I'm sure the player attacking U is an ally of mine. So, can't help you.

So, I had a theory last week. That Evil & company would create another alliance (Shady Bunch) & make a pack w/ QoQ. This would split the small world in half. So, what does this mean? By doing so, They can own O44 & 54 after eating Harambe Project (w/ the help of other alliances), then eating the smaller alliances. Then what? Then the rest of the world will be next. Thing that make you say: Hmmmmmm
i guess their bots are not making enough resources lol....well it is what it is,looks like in game mods are busy lol

DeletedUser

LOL... these forums kill me...bunch of nerds bickering over a silly game...:D

DeletedUser8513

LOL... these forums kill me...bunch of nerds bickering over a silly game...:D
Hey, look who woke from their NAP & climbed down from that tree branch, to inform us we are entertaining. I'm happy I can entertain you. Now return back to the pride lands & the "Lion Guard".

DeletedUser8513

I have a gripe. It's bewilders me why I receive pm's of crying players. Complaining I'm spy bombing or harbor checking or I'm not playing nice. I will play the game I want to play. You players play the game you want to play & quit crying. Go blow up someone else's pm box. I DON"T CARE, unless your my ally.

DeletedUser14469

See I was gonna join but it'd be like LeBron going and playing in tha ABA... Just no competition.

DeletedUser

Maybe A Real Pro needs to come show these guys how its done.. Im almost ready to come back :)

LoL Dippy will be back soon and will be whoopin @$$!

Talk some trash, I dare ya and I love it :)