Trash Talk

DeletedUser4356

smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif

More actions, less words...

DeletedUser15059

Not sure what I said that would seem selfish or me being all about me. not sure why els you would play grepo if it wasnt your fun time. I dont see anything wrong in chatting with players on your island, but I personally just prefer to have fun and get to know my own alliance better. I play this game to the best of my ability and although im open to other ways, I will do whatever my alliance instructs and remain loyal in addition to doing what I need to get bigger and I dont feel thats narrow-minded. I don't hold grudges that hold up the game, but will think twice about allying with those who were against me in another world. Again, not sure what I said that brought up grudges. Finally, I am well aware core alliances might come my way some day and thats why im in a top ranking alliance. New players on the rim have everything they need to jump in with a nearby alliance and fight it out, including beginners protection and morale to their advantage. We will see how this plays out and whether a core alliance comes our way. You still don't make much sense anyways.

DeletedUser8513

I'm not implying that you are selfish. I'm implying there are players (reg's) that play this way & it is aloud by the masses.

DeletedUser15059

Well you play the game the way you want to play it, the point is to have fun.

DeletedUser8513

Your in an alliance. They are your allies. The players you ally yourself with.

DeletedUser15059

Oh ok, I thought you mean't an allied alliance. I highly doubt anyone in my alliance would accuse you of using two accounts. Even so, they probably didnt go to the extent of that premium guy in havoc acusing a member of using illegal bots and having multiple accounts. He sent multiple messages telling that fellow member he was gonna be banned, unfortunately he did not get the city because the guy spent gold to keep rebuilding the wall and got a bunch of support.

DeletedUser9851

Well it's good to be back from vm, and find so many comments. looks like I missed out on some fun with the our war against Havoc. And it looks like Havoc is changing their strategy:

turtle.jpg

DeletedUser4356

It looks like as Havoc Elite and The Pound or whatever their name is, has split and created a new alliance.... Cant take the heat, eh?

DeletedUser10240

It looks like as Havoc Elite and The Pound or whatever their name is, has split and created a new alliance.... Cant take the heat, eh?
Same players have gone through like 3 alliances now bohica, BRH, havoc, pound

DeletedUser15059

Was the renaming of Go Pound Sound to Black Sheep supposed to occur? Did a group split off? What happened?

DeletedUser10240

some alliance needs to rename themselves to the shepherds whoever is destroying them should do it props to whoever actually does it

DeletedUser10240

Alright time to go for my 34 city BK it's waiting for you with open arms... Definitely not stacked remember

DeletedUser

I am on both servers. That crying seems like you dont know what the word crying is. Band of misfits together prove it to us as so far you all are nothing not even worth anything.

Riiiiight cause your recruiting -Ronin- players are worth more. Recruit, recruit, recruit.

DeletedUser12321

The irony of Eviction or We don't mind talking about coalitions is funny. As I pointed out in the top 12, eviction is in a great position and frankly the team to beat at this point, but make no mistake the number 1 and 2 alliance have held hands since day 1. And I don't want to hear, "you were not here in the beginning" talk. I started this server 6 weeks in and you were 1 and 2 and holding hands then. So, trash talk, scoreboard, we are beating you talk is all true and you have great points. Fire off "elvis you and the bunnies are so far behind us you don't matter" talk, but I might hold off on the "coalition" taunts.

DeletedUser11088

well if you were truly here in the beginning you would know it took us several months for us to reach the #2 spot. first we had to fight thru trolls and then help with botrh. when i started wmd/wts and botrh were the #1 and #2. i do know you guys are good opponents but im not so sure taking in these TG guys will be good for you down the road. you have now made it possible for us to hit you guys now where as before oceans kept us apart. but i am looking forward to the challenge as TG imo, for the most part, arent very good
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif