Trash Talk

DeletedUser15059

Should've wiped out those conquer factory/The Varden jerks, instead of letting them in. Did you not see what they did to RhineNole, lol?

DeletedUser15059

I used to be in Ocean 65 as co-leader of The Delian League. I restarted in ocean 34 with remaining members of the alliance. The Varden was an alliance based in ocean 55 towards the 55/65 border. They began moving into ocean 65 and overtook my alliance, which couldn't defend itself to inactivity and loss of good members who jump ship when things get rough. Players in The Varden then revolted against RhinoNole, the founder, and created a new alliance called Conquer Factory because The Varden wasn't doing enough wars or something like that. Conquer Factory then merged into The Baguette Brothers and renamed to Baguette Factory(renaming again to B.O.H.I.C.A.). Something happened and the founder of The Baguette Brothers was kicked out(Dame Dolla). B.O.H.I.C.A. Elite is now being overrun by Repossession, sister alliance to eviction. It amazes me that, even after uniting all of 65 in Baguette Factory, they still moved onto another alliance. Walking Shadows also started around the time my alliance was dissolved, it appears to be growing on players showing up at the rim which is almost into ocean 75 at this point I think.

DeletedUser9082

The majority of players of Bohica went to Repossession. It wasn't them over-running Bohica. There is a difference.

DeletedUser11824

I hope Eviction makes this world interesting and decides to fight WDM and WTS. Otherwise this world is over and Eviction is walking hand or hand (or on a leash depending how you look at it) with WDM and WTS to a Crown.;)

DeletedUser9851

I hope Eviction makes this world interesting and decides to fight WDM and WTS. Otherwise this world is over and Eviction is walking hand or hand (or on a leash depending how you look at it) with WDM and WTS to a Crown.;)

What's the matter, HE/OOH, and BOTRH/WDG fighting WDM/WTS is not interesting?

DeletedUser11824

What's the matter, HE/OOH, and BOTRH/WDG fighting WDM/WTS is not interesting?

If BOTRH/OOH/HE/WDG were the only fighting WDM/WTS yeah that would be interesting. But you forgot Eviction and their sister alliance Repossession are also attacking BOTRH and HE. Once BOTRH is gone and that seems the plan that WDM and Eviction have its pretty much smooth sailing for WDM and Eviction to a Crown. They are both taking the path of least resistance. If they stay friends that is.... : )

BOTRH is getting double teamed as the stats show below. The future is not looking good for BOTRH.

20160729146981556572183.png

20160729146981557507992.png

DeletedUser15059

Botrh now in 4th overall ranking. Vel has started his own alliance on the 34/44 border and up north with the goal of taking ocean 34 and surrounding in his end game strategy. New players joining vel's alliance from around the area including from botrh.

DeletedUser15059

The majority of players of Bohica went to Repossession. It wasn't them over-running Bohica. There is a difference.
Well, they pretty much jumped ship as eviction/repossession/wdm were attacking them

Rodrk

Peltast

It was 7 players not happy with new management. And apparently new management was not happy with new management because they all left too lol.

But we all know that over running BOHICA would not have been grounds for bragging rights either

DeletedUser4356

The only ones dominating are WDM/WTS and Eviction/Repossession.
It is basically just them against the whole world
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif

DeletedUser9082

You seem to have a skewed view of the world and not the facts lol

DeletedUser8513

I said I won't return to the forum & post, again. Posting here is a waste of time, but I'm not allowed to mass message in game. It's against the rules. This post will only be seen by maybe 100 people (I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears, because nobody cares , until this craps happens to U). This has become a game of childish grudges. Players seem to think, after an alliance has been defeated & dismantled, to take revenge out on a few players. These players have one city left & are attacked 5 more times a day. The victors think these players will ghost out, to deny them the Grepolis help for restarting. This has been going on for 3 day w/ these players. Hello, victors. These players are not ghosting. Their not building their last city up. They are not giving U any resources on your visits. All I see is farm villages levels increasing (big whoop, I hate clicking them) or sending resources to others. These players will not ghost out. These are regular Grepolins that have other worlds to play in. They will not quit. Hello, stop playing w/ the "FOOD" Nimrods! Get back to the goal at hand. The Core players are coming faster than U expect. They will show no mercy for the rim players. They are already looking at the larger players on the rim w/ content. They don't share power w/ late comers, simmers, the already rimmed & newb's. Get you heads out of your rear ends. Your holding up progress. If U haven't figured out, yet. I F'n care. I hate playing w/ pissed off players. It's just a game.

DeletedUser15059

First off, this is a war game. If you look in the history of the world, wars don't end all nice and pretty. The victors usually go to extended measures to rub their success in the faces of those that lost. Morale works in the favor of those players with one city left, so they are not completely "hopeless" as you think. Yes, some people don't know how to control their temper, but you can use that against them. Just keep your cool and don't take anything personal in this game. Core players are players in the middle, they can't possibly be on the rim if they are "core" players. And if this game really frustrates you to no end then why do you still play it? One last thing, its pretty ironic how you are condemning players that get pissed, but it seems you can't even make sense you are so pissed about it.

DeletedUser8513

Let's clarify a few facts. When I play grepo. I play 24/7, almost. I take my down time, in the winter months, just to play grepo. It's my "fun time". I do my research on a world I'm interested & pop in. I introduce myself, to all island players, that I start w/. I don't care who's colors your wearing. I do this, because your interested in Grepolis. If your a newb, I don't mind teaching U how to play. If your veteran player, I might team up w/ U or stay clear. If there are adversaries I have played w/ in the past. I make it a point to hash out our differences or stay clear after our chat's. As the game progresses, I start PM'ing closer island players & so on. So your asking: What's the point Goinski? Why bother wasting the time. Just play the game & see where the chip's fall. If your this player, I don't want to waste my time w/ you! You are narrow minded! You have blinders on & just looking in one direction. It's all about you & maybe your peep's. You put on the illusion your a team player, but you are only using players to get your way. Your the dictators (Nimrods). It's your way or else! You don't have any intention of listening to reason. If you don't get your way. You throw a fit & create chaos. Nobody wants play in an environment of disarray. You can't progress. Being in Limbo is boring.

Let's talk about grudges. There are players that are hell bent on sticking to others. You don't like their ranting posts. They upset U. They got out of line. They upset you. They got in your way. They upset you. Boohoo, cry me a ocean. It's petty & not "Tom Petty"! It holds up the game. This show others you will stomp on them, if the player doesn't play ball their way. Hello, get over yourselves. Just a game! Getting upset over spilled milk. Just call for clean up in isle 5. Remove the out dated produce & restock the shelves. Nobody want's grab a outdated produce, that's been just sitting there. I'm not buying it. I'll just shop some where else. It will be your lost. All thous of you are saying: By Faleesha (not sure if I spelled name correct) & good ridden. See you on the battle front. My point is. Instead of removing them from your sight (ocean) & pissing on their graves. You instead are content in having idle cities around you. That's a brilliant strategy. Keep up the good work. I won't follow your lead. You can count on NO help from me. I will stick to my strategy.

Last point of the day. Keep farting around, on the rim & wait for the core members to visit. They might invite you if your worthy. It's doubtful they will show mercy. Most just want a "Happy Meal" & your on the menu! I'll say it, again: This will fall on deaf ears. This is my rant (dropping mic). Are you still confused? I'm sure you players are. Oh, one more thing for ocean 34. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Last edited by a moderator: