Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser13946
  • Start date

DeletedUser

smiley_emoticons_schneeballwerfen.gif

DeletedUser

Emporer Caligula, the leader of Rising Chaos may as well be Emporer Noob. I'm suprise his alliance lasted this long and the members haven't realized his incompetency and joined another alliance. When I was in his alliance in Actium me and the other council members agreed to overthrow him from leadership, that's how you know your bad, when all the side-council members overthrow the main leaders, lol!

DeletedUser1048

Emporer Caligula, the leader of Rising Chaos may as well be Emporer Noob. I'm suprise his alliance lasted this long and the members haven't realized his incompetency and joined another alliance. When I was in his alliance in Actium me and the other council members agreed to overthrow him from leadership, that's how you know your bad, when all the side-council members overthrow the main leaders, lol!

His alliance didn't do well in Edessa either.

MRA seems to be falling apart, none of the three alliances are in the top 12 anymore.

DeletedUser9662

I see some players from Calydon and Delos who are leading it too. They failed in both worlds and were destroyed

DeletedUser11560

What's taking you guys so long to rim me? It's speed 4 and it's been like 5 days already. And you still haven't found my IGN yet

getting bored here

DeletedUser2654

We all know who you are, you just don't deserved to be rimmed :p

DeletedUser9662

What's taking you guys so long to rim me? It's speed 4 and it's been like 5 days already. And you still haven't found my IGN yet

getting bored here

1. It has been a little over 3 days
2.Nobody has taken a 2nd city
3. Your hints are awful
4. If you are so bored, quit.

DeletedUser9287

some good trashing so far but i wanna see some quality stuff when BP were down

DeletedUser9287

ye we joined like 10h after world start so still holding

DeletedUser

We joined 2 hours after the world opened and we suck.

It really wouldn't matter when you join, you would still suck....Half te,pted to join this world just to rim you until you get tired of getting rimed, but then again something tells me you enjoy getting rimed.

DeletedUser9651

It really wouldn't matter when you join, you would still suck....Half te,pted to join this world just to rim you until you get tired of getting rimed, but then again something tells me you enjoy getting rimed.

ooo its getting real

DeletedUser2622

Lol internet warrior in it's own habitat... away from the battle ground talking trash from a safe distance.