Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser9662

Here it begins, I want trash talk, so no mumbo jumbo.

You guys pick the arguments, so one of you guys start it.

DeletedUser

I would talk trash to Bigs Cats and Bears on here, but they're too big of noobs to find the register button for the forums so I have to do it in-game :p

DeletedUser

I'll help you do it then, Big Cats and Bears is an extremely stupid name for an alliance, very bad MRA, but they're the perfect targets for a real alliance like Unity or whoever to eat up!

DeletedUser

No, it's not Big Cats and Bears, the spelling in that is too good for Breez!

It's Bigs Cats and Bears. Some guy named Big most own a lot of cats and bears, because it seems like there's thousands of them!

Oh, and I almost forgot, I received this mail in-game and posted it in my alliance forum, but maybe one of you guys can help me:

Breez: I know we have never spoken before .. but I love your little write up in the grepo forum ....so we will be easy and we a MRA... well I guess u know better slowly .. hope u get what u deserve as mofo ... laughs if u don't like this u can find be easy enough and I will be waiting to say hi ...

Mofo82: Wow, I didn't understand a single word of that after the first three sentences.

Breez: wow that's good .. learn to read then .. lol

Can someone help me "read"?

My current theory is that she's a bad rapper, it kind of has a rhythm:

If I don't like this, it be easy enough, she will be waiting to say hi.

Just say it over and over again in your head like a rapper would, you'll hear it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They'll end up like Praetorian Guard soon enough, all the good players will either be killed off soon, or join the alliances that have a bid for victory in this world

DeletedUser

Considering the map, RR won't survive. [Their Core is] Surrounded by Sails of Death, Numbers & Figures, and The Brotherhood. And I feel like all 3 are at fighting against them.

DeletedUser

All 3 of those alliances are eating em up currently, the best are going to the alliances, while the weak are conquested.

DeletedUser9662

NAF 2 - 0 RR SOD 1 - 0 RR TB 2 - 0 RR

According to grepostats. Might have missed one!