Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'd think you must look upon King highly to be making accusations about a world in which you have no playtime just because he apparently bestows all of his beliefs upon you. In fact, I'd like to suggest starting a new religion in his name. I mean in due time he will be as tangible in Marathon as god is in real life.

^ I assume that's to me MI?

I trained the guy and he's very good. I'm just here making fun of BL people because it irks them as well as they still don't get the game at all. But care to join?

All hail the King! >_<

DeletedUser

So you know how to talk but I'd bet you can't play this game very well. Based on King's lack of cities I'd even go ahead and say you're a poor trainer. I'd go practice if I were you.. Or don't, I don't think anyone minds basically free cities. You trained a pig for slaughter

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that your abundance of cities and lack of BP meant it makes you good? I didn't realize you're only good if you use gold? I guess both me and King are losers then!

And I've already addressed his "lack of cities" a few posts above..

But hey, seeing as you have some magic to you, why don't you perform a trick for us and make Fight Club disappear? Oh wait..