Trash Talk Thread

jdubbs

Citizen
Don't let us catch you asleep...

cereal.jpg

DeletedUser262

If you insist...Here's a harbor check on this guy for anyone else close enough to him that want's an easy Conquest.

Lol, the silly noob actually did attack me, caught me offline too, and still didn't do better than even BP. My bad for underestimating his foolishness. I guess he really was silly enough to attack me, and not just say it. He lost his harpy nuke completely and most of his LS...while hitting my OLU and LS while I was offline, lol

DeletedUser14548

Lol, the silly noob actually did attack me, caught me offline too, and still didn't do better than even BP. My bad for underestimating his foolishness. I guess he really was silly enough to attack me, and not just say it. He lost his harpy nuke completely and most of his LS...while hitting my OLU and LS while I was offline, lol
you speak like u acc have numbers to back urself
need a break from your crap ;)
Sorry I got you excited, but i dont sleep much so next time just hit me and stop recalling, or i'll just report you instead<3
so it was u this whole time lmao

DeletedUser16477

I think I read of someone, on a thread, threatening to report another for spam attacking.........are spam attacks now a shunned on ? Or indeed illegal ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16631

I heard another player submitted a ticket against someone spamming, and the mod messaged back to him, it's part of the game.

It depends which mod you get some on US servers will warn others let it go because spammers pay for INNO. Hopefully the EN rule of Fair Play comes here, would lead to more players coming back which in turn might add more money to INNO.

Raymondhero

Messenger
It's part of the game? Say less, so sertag sending me an attack, and then pulling 2 seconds after x 10 is fair play !
I'll keep that in mind :D

DeletedUser14548

It's part of the game? Say less, so sertag sending me an attack, and then pulling 2 seconds after x 10 is fair play !
I'll keep that in mind :D
let me know when ur back off vm so i can actually do this instead of u randomly saying this out of nowhere, u want that, peak one

DeletedUser262

Don't worry, S E R T A G is focusing his attention on me. Keeps sending me stupid messages about how I am dead and such. All because I pointed out how bad a couple players in his collective are. He doesn't understand I am a gold farmer, and not here to play seriously. He is threatening me with a consequence I couldn't care less about.

DeletedUser16631

Don't worry...

Not sure what exactly makes you think anyone is "worried"...the 1000 and some players who've viewed this thread already, along with every player who will ever view this thread for all time to come, will see how this "Noob" slapped you into next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser262

Not sure what exactly makes you think anyone is "worried"...the 1000 and some players who've viewed this thread already, along with every player who will ever view this thread for all time to come, will see how this "Noob" slapped you into next week.
I literally laughed. You "slapped me into next week", lmfao. I already trained more troops than I lost today, and you were not even the only person to attack me. I wonder how your harpies feel about that statement...oh wait, they are dead. "Slapped me into next week" best joke I heard today. Do you got more?

DeletedUser16631

"Slapped me into next week" best joke I heard today. Do you got more?

Yeah, my next joke is the one about your two alliance members who by this time tomorrow will have lost their Polis, and how all those troops you made today couldn't do anything about it.

j2wGzbJ.jpg
WOEaVVI.jpg

DeletedUser15255

lets see sertags repy to his mra still behind in the score card
Annotation 2020-08-28 102947.png

DeletedUser262

Yeah, my next joke is the one about your two alliance members who by this time tomorrow will have lost their Polis, and how all those troops you made today couldn't do anything about it.
If you say so. I suppose if they are inactive and/or not using the forums to let people know they are being attacked they kind of deserve to lose their cities. I would attack the same Dog I hit before...but it seems he dipped into VM.

DeletedUser15403

how those temples doing on helping you keep cities though?

DeletedUser16631

how those temples doing on helping you keep cities though?

To be honest, I don't know who's lost what as far as their cities go, for the most part what I've seen though is we are losing inactive player's cities, which, if they aren't active, aren't much good to us anyway. Glad you guys are so focused and engrossed with capturing those, means you have less resources to utilize where the fighting actually matters.