Trash Talk Thread

Slowrex

Messenger
as i say to u everytime, put cats in hats vs u guys, n if we aren't counting internals u got 0, n we j took another one today w a massive 4 attacks from u guys, sworn is ur babysitter
Well if sworn is our babysitter than Lethal is.. sorry WAS your daddy. & now he's gone and everyone is running to vm hahaha.

DeletedUser16416

UMMM EXCUSE ME

I AM DADDY, DO NOT DARE GIVE MY TITLE TO OTHERS, ESPECIALLY LETHAL

DeletedUser4951

as i say to u everytime, put cats in hats vs u guys, n if we aren't counting internals u got 0, n we j took another one today w a massive 4 attacks from u guys, sworn is ur babysitter

I mean everybody's war score would look beautiful if you rationalize away all the losses.

DeletedUser16620

Red coats suck other than shock. Their top 5-10 players all kiss shocks feet its pretty unbelievable what happens in their discord. They just beg him to break their sieges. Embarrassing.

DeletedUser16251

Carphi is about won. Cats can focus some more here soon. Maybe I'll recruit a few more hitters to come play ball:cool:

DeletedUser262

Just going to say. For a few hours before NB and a few hours after it, I was under attack from one of the top Dogs players. After I hit his OLU while he was offline. I don't want to seem like the victim here. He sent multiple CS's, used rare tokens, golded in lots of troops...and lost 160 manties, 60 Erinyes, over 500 LS, a few k OLU and DLU, and 2 of his CS's. In exchange he repeatedly wiped out my defenses, including the support being sent from the two people in my alliance who sent support, from a long ways away.

The thing is, I am a gold farmer, and started just over a week ago. I have 4 cities now, and 3 when he started his attack, and only 1 decent city. He was attacking at 50-58% morale, into a level 20-23 wall. (Yeah I walled in conquest). Not only that, he did not research his unit buffs at the academy for all his cities...and better yet, he doesn't have active advisors.

To be fair he did say he was going to quit after taking my city. But it seems odd to me to gold in an entire LS nuke, but not pay for advisors. Considering his nearest city which he was launching his CS from is now being farmed by me...I think he might not be taking my only city worth taking. Oh, and he never used a single quake, and never sent catas in.

Kudos to the Dogs who pay to support this game while still learning to play it.

DeletedUser16251

Rest in Peace Lethal, you carried cats and dogs for months, only for them to kick you out of YOUR own alliance
Lethal has a spot open if he decides to return. Just needed to make room for fighters that want to join for now

DeletedUser16631

Kudos to the Dogs who pay to support this game while still learning to play it.

Says the guy that comes onto the external forums and gives the whole server a free spy report on his own city, and exposes the fact that he just took a nice heavy hit, leaving him weak & vulnerable enough that I'm almost tempted to take his city...fortunately for you I'm just too busy right now with other targets.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shock

Peltast
And isn’t it obvious anyways he dodged his troops lmao

I mean if you don’t get that that’s fine,
But pretty much everyone else does ;)

DeletedUser16631

And isn’t it obvious anyways he dodged his troops lmao

I mean if you don’t get that that’s fine,
But pretty much everyone else does ;)

"In exchange he repeatedly wiped out my defenses, including the support being sent from the two people in my alliance who sent support, from a long ways away. "

Maybe have your eyes examined, or go back to school and brush up on your comprehension skills?

Last edited by a moderator: