Trash Talk Thread

Noncryptic

Newcomer
Okay, trash talk: I hope "Lord Conner" in Ocean 45 dies for attacking my city so persistently for no reason. I'm new to the game, I want to enjoy it, and this happens..

He's twice as strong as me, and I asked him to stop but this is just overkill..

Attachments

• index.png
    index.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

DeletedUser15403

I think Dr. Seuss is playing or something - all i see are animals with clothing items all over the place!!! :eek:

Seriously though - how many alliances they need?

DeletedUser15403

Oh well lol at least their are other alliances in the world that look like they will be around for a long while and aren't doing it... hopefully it turns out to be a good battle and not super one sided cause of it

Noncryptic

Newcomer
Oh well lol at least their are other alliances in the world that look like they will be around for a long while and aren't doing it... hopefully it turns out to be a good battle and not super one sided cause of it
I myself prefer fair battles and try to go after people of = strength, I don't like to pick on the weak unless they are inactive

DeletedUser15403

Yikes today was quite the show down - lots of dead dlu's and fliers!!! gotta love events huh

oh and let's not forget all those dead transports!!! Ouch :)

DeletedUser14548

mole you wanna see the report the day after that happened when u guys lost 700 transports lmao

DeletedUser4951

mole you wanna see the report the day after that happened when u guys lost 700 transports lmao

I mean if we're talking about boneheaded things I just watched you guys blind break an NB siege by sea last night. Blind break on a banned player...but like in a really weird way where you guys just sort of inefficiently sent what you had on hand.

I mean credit where it due, you broke both. But I'm still not quite sure what I watched.

DeletedUser15403

I mean if we're talking about boneheaded things I just watched you guys blind break an NB siege by sea last night. Blind break on a banned player...but like in a really weird way where you guys just sort of inefficiently sent what you had on hand.

I mean credit where it due, you broke both. But I'm still not quite sure what I watched.
Lol SERTAGS not worth getting into it with TSF - he just wants to get a rise out of you so he can report you and hopefully get you banned - he said it himself.. that's his goal.. not even worth a response

I mean i know the gold card runs deep with them but blind breaking on a NB siege all out whether it was successful or not is just plain retarded... They still got 3 alliances in a temple World and that is just what i know could be more, laughable hugers..
Transports being killed is not boneheaded anymore because every alliance now throws LS in between myths just to get the Trany Shot... Used to be boneheaded now its just a plus for the guy or girl who got the kill...

DeletedUser262

Ooh a trash talk thread. Ok, this game is so bad I only play it for the gold farming mini game. The players who play it are mostly bad at the game and never learn. The whole game is propped up by a few whales that carry their alliances through the power of their wallet rather than any real skill. I see players with a Grepolisscore of over 100k that knowingly send myth mininukes into walls because they "need BP". The last time I played for any length of time I farmed 10k gold, while placing in the top 10 for fighters, with a late start, in a noob alliance, with 5 premade alliances in the world. In other words, most players are terrible at the game, compensate with gold, or hide in premade mobs with low risk and low skill requirements and let the whales carry them.

There, I think I trash talked the game, and the player base as a whole, lets see someone trash talk more than that.

DeletedUser4951

Lol SERTAGS not worth getting into it with TSF - he just wants to get a rise out of you so he can report you and hopefully get you banned - he said it himself.. that's his goal.. not even worth a response

Well I mean he does kind of need to even the ban scoreboard out.

DeletedUser16416

SINCE THIS IS A TRASH TALK THREAD - AL THE CONQUERER SUCKS MY CHEESY TOES.... THAT IS NOT THE WORST PART.... HE LIKES IT

WAIT EVEN THAT IS NOT THE WORST PART... SO DO I

DeletedUser14548

-lethalsniper

Gotta love when things age well hahaha. Let's see, how many banned and how many are running to vm now? ;) Sertag is only a trash talker in a MRA coalition. Lets see some actual stats though.

as i say to u everytime, put cats in hats vs u guys, n if we aren't counting internals u got 0, n we j took another one today w a massive 4 attacks from u guys, sworn is ur babysitter

Raymondhero

Messenger
as i say to u everytime, put cats in hats vs u guys, n if we aren't counting internals u got 0, n we j took another one today w a massive 4 attacks from u guys, sworn is ur babysitter
I don't know man, you sound dumb right now. Given that every time we take a city, you guys immediately kick the player to preserve numbers... Big deal lmao, you talk so much, but you're just a loud mouth nothing else.

Just to correct you, we took 8 cities from Cats, and we lost 11 so far :)
Please take some time off and check if your eyes are okay!
Goodluck and see you on the battlefield