Trash Talk Thread- Sparta

DeletedUser11556

We are the 2 biggest alliances but we have got there through making our relationship work. As for your lopsided view of The Wheel I cant change that......yet!

85 cities lost since 1st April ... sorry SCK are not Gods.

DeletedUser9934

With out doubt the Wheel and Infamous are rolling over SCK. When the two biggest alliances decide to hold each others hands (and you guys share a huge border with each other) of course you are going to dominate. I understand though, after the beating the Wheel took from Anti-Matter how they might not be interested in being involved with a real war. It takes no skill what the two biggest alliances are doing.

The Gods are ready for ya. Well fight both of you at the same time.

Lets go back in Sparta history, when Anti-Matter and Gods worked together, this world was boring cause no one could stand against the combined force. Now you guys are doing the same thing. BORING BORING BORING

So unless you guys get some balls and treat this like a war game, I am not impressed.

Who is the better alliance Infamous or Wheel. Or maybe we should just call you the Infamous Wheel, or Wheel of Infamous?

Maybe you guys just care about the useless crown, you can't both take the victory so who will have their names in the histories of Grepo.

For the record, Stone Cold Killers are not the Gods.

Anyways bring it on. The Gods are ready for the challenge.

Mighty Mouse

The wheel was third before this weekend, SCK was the number 2 alliance

DeletedUser7985

Nah actually I respect the original Wheel. They took a real pounding and persevered.

Yes Yes you guys made the relationship work by holding hands, afraid to make this a real war game. I understand. If your lover is so wonderful why where they not at war with Anti-matter and helping you out with them? It was the Gods that came to your rescue. But tell yourself whatever you and they need to hear so you two alliances can continue to kiss each others …..

Happy Easter Everyone or Happy Holiday Everyone

MM

DeletedUser

Hey dimspace and cbl where are you? Would value your opinion on a 30+ city loss in 2/3 days.

Wheels keep rolling... relentless!

Probably best not to ask my opinion on SCK :D

Actually no, 98% of SCK are great, the 2% is still coming to terms with attacking something that isnt inactive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

Yes Yes you guys made the relationship work by holding hands, afraid to make this a real war game.

this is pretty funny coming from the player that orchestrated the coming together of a 7 branch alliance.. So this thread has resorted to one player telling another they are scared of war.. well lets see some BP stats to see who sims and who fights? thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser7985

Oliver you have 1 city and 47,838 Battle Points, your opinions and thoughts are not relevant to this world.

mm

DeletedUser6798

Ah but without statistics we are nothing o.o

What better way to measure actions of the future than with actions of the past

DeletedUser

CLB15522, are you trying to make my job harder? :p ::Facepalm::

DeletedUser11750

It's very, very sad watching certain alliances eat their sock puppets.

Damnit somewhere, someone, somehow liked that sock puppet!

DeletedUser11750

Oh yes, and thanks to the person who leaked me the battle plans for last weekend.

We couldn't have done it without you!

DeletedUser11724

Oh yes, and thanks to the person who leaked me the battle plans for last weekend.

We couldn't have done it without you!

Yea, we know you couldn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First rule of anything "leaked", Ignore it, its probably wrong.

Seen far too many alliances come undone because they relied to heavily on "inside information" rather than using their own judgement.

I dont know what these "leaked plans" were, but I didnt see em, and had I seen em, I would have ignored them anyway.

Say what I always say about spies, if you cant win the game without em you shouldnt be playing.

DeletedUser7985

I like to stir things up, since this is a war game and the point is to attack each other it is not personal, it is fun. Last night I was involved in an Epic battle, I lost so I tip my hat to Junbee.

Now the trash talk, lick my toes you Anti-Matter losers. Lets see you do it again. Oh wait I can't call you that cause you guys folded when you got attacked.

thisisgrepolis

Mighty Mouse

DeletedUser7985

You erased your post Lord, thought I would respond anyways. Vortex and the Gods had worked together from almost the start of the game, it seemed like a natural fit, guess not. We we never interested in Domination, if we were we would of all stayed together keeping Anti-Matter close to us and dominated like we were doing. No one could of stood up to Vortex/Gods and Anti-Matter.

I am just pointing out if the two biggest alliances, who share a huge border with each other are too chicken to fight each other and would rather beat up on small alliances (cough cough INFAMOUS- yes I know Infamous fought with Anti-Matter for a few minutes) then I guess you guys do not like challenges in your gaming, you would rather take the easy path. Or maybe you guys are going to go for the Victory, but then the Victory can only go to 65 players in 1 alliance - how many players are you willing to screw over maybe with promises of a crown for everyone? (crown is the stupidest part of Grepo) Or will Infamous and the Wheel grow a pair and go for the victory individually? Then we could have World Wonder Wars and that could be real fun. Each of the big alliances trying to break other alliances World Wonder islands (allowing the Rim alliances to grow and get powerful as well), that could go on for a year or more. Or you could be boring and work together.

*judging by Infamous overall points they have been in major wars, I am just not up to date on those wars. I see how they could of got their ABP from going after smaller alliances but do not see how they could of got their DBP.

While I am talking some trash I am also trying to talk with the experienced players that have been around the block. Basically asking if you guys want to make this world fun or not, because it is up to all of us as the World of Sparta's community. Domination and safety? (if so then maybe a sim game is best for you) or all out virtual grepo world war.

All views expressed by Mighty Mouse are his own views and may not reflect the views of the Gods. 8)
mm

DeletedUser7985

oh ok, my bad. I have erased a good few when I know I am putting my foot in my mouth, which tends to happen more times than not.

I think that we all need to put aside any differences and unite against the Infamous Wheel other wise they are just going to dominate this world since they are holding hands.

Mighty Mouse

DeletedUser7985

LOL Vinny. Just trying to keep some chatter going out here.

And not you Olord, Lord Ares.