Trash Talk Thread- Sparta

DeletedUser

Lmao. Noob.

Oh dear..

I should clarify, going into VM after youve been battered for a few days, spent 18 hours a day online and need a break fair enough.

Going into VM because you got told you are about to be opped.. Pussies.

And when youve come out of the cuddle world you call US servers and played EN you can call me a noob :p

nb. Conquest worlds with huge alliance caps dont count :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dynasty Warriors :D

When you are in full pact, and you decide to end that pact and go to war.. Generally, its polite to inform that alliance you are pacted with that you intend to break pact, and declare war. Its also polite to actually cancel the pacts in game before attacking

Launching attacks while you are still green, and only cancelling the pacts just before the attacks land..

Well...

Think you might end up ruing that decision :D

DeletedUser

Looks like we dont even need to kill them. Noobious immortals are intent on killing themselves

f3bygy.png

Blunderdogs as well

2ng9a3p.png

DeletedUser11740

TRASH TALK TIME - I can do that.. let me put on me game head and give this a go...lol.

Yes we have some new members that are learning fast... But active and giving it a go. Its a lovely war :) And we must thank you for making the fun so enjoyable with your bravado of self worship

Grepo Stats so far (about an hour ago)

GoS - Gains = 5
Dynnoobiemortalrisingdogsofchaos + 1 other I think - Gains = 18

Regarding the Pact... we gave you exactly 5 mins warning....

Now about the Flags...from your prospective

Our flags used to be brown and NAPed.... Then your painted them Red along with everybody else because nobody can stop the Spartan Vortex Gods ..... Oooh wait you painted them Green again... Please help us we are being attacked you cried to us and every other alliance your numbers pressed upon...

So WE decided no more, we enjoy playing the game and its time to play...

if we fail , we had fun & tried. if we win, we had fun and tried

Again GoS 5 - The Noobie useless rim alliance 18

The best thing about all of this is we are not your enemy... time, lack of sleep & your own egos are your biggest threat

To all others in the world - DIG IN the food is getting cold :)

Oak

Up the Rimmers

DeletedUser10169

Looks like we dont even need to kill them. Noobious immortals are intent on killing themselves

f3bygy.png

Blunderdogs as well

2ng9a3p.png

Oh man if I had known we were going to be posting all the noob reports, I would have saved the pages upon pages upon pages from your stinky alliance Dim. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard.

Get out of here with that crap. You are not impressing anyone.

DeletedUser

Grepo Stats so far (about an hour ago)

GoS - Gains = 5
Dynnoobiemortalrisingdogsofchaos + 1 other I think - Gains = 18

Regarding the Pact... we gave you exactly 5 mins warning....

Not exactly true. We had attack reports posted on our defensive tab before pacts were cancelled. We were still green when first attacks were launched. (and most GOS branches didnt have you painted red earlier in the game anyway, and the purpose of the pact was to get you guys some city spots from bp from static d)

And yeh, in the initial wave you took a bunch of cities from semi active players who thought they were in safe areas. Bit hard to defend guys three oceans away when they suddenly get attacked by pacted alliances :D

Good job, you caught us with our pants down, attacked while green, caught us by surprise, took some cities from players too far away to protect.

But anyway, its all fun, 20k abp i made killing griffins, slingers and ls that your guys were defending with :D

Dont expect us to take too many of your cities, took one yesterday and frankly it was so easy it was boring. Cant see me bothering to take another :D

Interesting you are oak aged.. Is that the american perception of oak aged? like 8 weeks? Here in Britain we prefer things aged for 10 years or more.. youve got a few years to go. bless.

/end trash talk

DeletedUser

Get out of here with that crap. You are not impressing anyone.

Gos v Wheel

2jan22b.png

:D

Might wanna tell your guys to build walls. Sadly we didnt take the city, good job on wheels part, credit where its due

DeletedUser11740

Interesting you are oak aged.. Is that the american perception of oak aged? like 8 weeks? Here in Britain we prefer things aged for 10 years or more.. youve got a few years to go. bless.

You Sir are a Cad and a Bounder..... but as for the wonderful war... I will say to you this... Hard Cheese.

Oak Aged was on a cider Bottle when the game asked for a name..;-)

Now change that 25w bulb in your bedsit to a 60w , pop another 20p in the electric meter and you will no longer be sat in that Dimspace.

/rubbishtalk

DeletedUser6798

lol this is getting good.

Tis a shame though.. looks like I am all but done. Good luck to you all for the rest of the world

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser11556

Gos v Wheel

2jan22b.png

:D

Might wanna tell your guys to build walls. Sadly we didnt take the city, good job on wheels part, credit where its due

I think your guys need some help man....whilst all is falling about their ears!

DeletedUser11556

Hey dimspace and cbl where are you? Would value your opinion on a 30+ city loss in 2/3 days.

Wheels keep rolling... relentless!

DeletedUser11556

Does auyone notice a theme going? NO response...COME ON SCK and the rest make it a proper war!!

DeletedUser7985

With out doubt the Wheel and Infamous are rolling over SCK. When the two biggest alliances decide to hold each others hands (and you guys share a huge border with each other) of course you are going to dominate. I understand though, after the beating the Wheel took from Anti-Matter how they might not be interested in being involved with a real war. It takes no skill what the two biggest alliances are doing.

The Gods are ready for ya. Well fight both of you at the same time.

Lets go back in Sparta history, when Anti-Matter and Gods worked together, this world was boring cause no one could stand against the combined force. Now you guys are doing the same thing. BORING BORING BORING

So unless you guys get some balls and treat this like a war game, I am not impressed.

Who is the better alliance Infamous or Wheel. Or maybe we should just call you the Infamous Wheel, or Wheel of Infamous?

Maybe you guys just care about the useless crown, you can't both take the victory so who will have their names in the histories of Grepo.

For the record, Stone Cold Killers are not the Gods.

Anyways bring it on. The Gods are ready for the challenge.

Mighty Mouse

DeletedUser7985

Wheels keep rolling... relentless![/QUOTE]

And who exactly got that Wheel rolling Vinny? You think the Wheel did that on their own or with Infamous help?

mm