Trash Talk Thread- Sparta

DeletedUser10390

So I have heard a lot about Warlords and how bad it was. Has infamous taken the same path? Or were they an academy for Warlords?

No not an academy. They looked very promising up to where they took in 10+ Ex Warlords and now are starting to "steal" players from other groups. Sadly they are beginning to look very much like Warlords 2.0

Lets see if version 2.0 does better than 1.0.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10039

Good for you. We brought well over 100 members with us from Upsilon. We needed more than 1. As for the rest of the groups with 1, 2 and 3 groups well that is theirs to answer. The thing is at this stage of the Server's life there are 1000s upon 1000s of players. They all need a home. As weeks and months go by and the "fat is trimmed" most of these groups will lose their 3rd and even 2nd groups.

Some groups have to "look for the diamond among the rocks" by sifting trough large number of players. OR you can do what Warlords did or what the Warlords 2.0 (aka the Infamous) are doing now and just STEAL established players from other groups. Who is to say what works and what does not. The Victors get to write the rules!

i agree Tiger there are lots of formulas to get a great team , mass recruiting is frowned upon but its a good way to gain great players its just a very dificult and hard to manage way
its easy to start with a great team and do well

on a seperate note people should be carefull of posting other players retoric if there judgement is not sound you only look foolish

DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE....

DeletedUser

No not an academy. They looked very promising up to where they took in 10+ Ex Warlords and now are starting to "steal" players from other groups. Sadly they are beginning to look very much like Warlords 2.0

Noone is stealing players. We are not even inviting bro

DeletedUser11551

its actually funny seeing this as we dont recruit anyone not only do you have to ask us to join you need one of our members to vouche for you to gain entry into this alliance.

what tiger is butt hurt about is he and a few other of the top alliances had an agreement that no one would take in the ex warlords so they would all be rimmed and we spoiled their little master plan. not only were we not made aware of the plan until after the fact i would have never agreed to such a plan as i would never agree to something that would strengthen my enemies.

and as i said in the top 12 about a month ago warlords recruited for points alone we dropped with a solid core group of players we dont steal from anyone they ask to come and mostly are denied as we are very particular on who we invite into our team.

so once again we have a case of soemone talking out of the wrong end

DeletedUser11708

its actually funny seeing this as we dont recruit anyone not only do you have to ask us to join you need one of our members to vouche for you to gain entry into this alliance.

what tiger is butt hurt about is he and a few other of the top alliances had an agreement that no one would take in the ex warlords so they would all be rimmed and we spoiled their little master plan. not only were we not made aware of the plan until after the fact i would have never agreed to such a plan as i would never agree to something that would strengthen my enemies.

and as i said in the top 12 about a month ago warlords recruited for points alone we dropped with a solid core group of players we dont steal from anyone they ask to come and mostly are denied as we are very particular on who we invite into our team.

so once again we have a case of soemone talking out of the wrong end

Red, from his perspective, it looks as if you are a Warlord 2.0. He doesn't know what you are thinking. He can only base his Statements from what he can see.

DeletedUser

What you fail to see (or maybe you do see it and this is your problem) is the major difference between WG and Infamous.

First off WG leadership was rubbish, they were led by one player that wasn't fit to lead a dead pack of mice. Greek was the only one that fell for the BS you and Oliver schemed up, the rest of us, even the other council members were against that deal because we saw right through it. To compare Infamous to WG is so laughable it's sad, we are total opposites of WG and soon you will realize this. You know I had no problem stating my disgust for the deal in the shared forum between anti and WG and you failed to answer any of my questions there, you only told me I had no say so in the matter. Truth is you and Oliver knew I saw through the BS.

As far as taking in 10+ ex-WG goes, they came to us either by recommendation or messaging leadership wanting to join us. Now lets look at this. They were all outside our core by a good bit, but yet THEY decided they wanted to join us. Out of all the alliances in their general area, they choose us and all the relocation that came with those decisions....That should tell you how they felt about anti and the other alliances in their area.

We do not STEAL players from anyone, who ever we invite come to us wanting to be part of the best alliance in Sparta, and they must be up to our standards, it's just that simple.....Sorry to blow your theory of WG 2.0....We are Infamous, the one and only!

DeletedUser11585

Nah they will just retreat into the "deep south" they are a "survivalist" bunch.

While we are trash talking how bout them scrubs in Infamous feeding on mostly "small groups and unaligned players"

Right from the start heh? This is what you said about Antimatter in one of your Top 12 sink/swim "Plan to simm their way to the win..." Simm heh. Think you are not right on everything after all. Better send that "crystal ball" of yours in for repairs its somewhat ... clouded.

wow i dont no whats worse the crap talk or the joke of your allainces you already said u joined this world with well over 100 members i have no issue with this then u find the need to pact the entire top 10 at the srat of the world deviding neatly areas to grow

i have a cope of the plan so plz dont deny it.

so if this isnt a plan to sim plz tell me what is.

as for imfamous plz take a look on the map tall me an allainces that close to us we havnt taken citys form including your own 2 bit set up

not i no you are jelous of our membership but dont worry u will get show a lot in the coming month jst as soon as we get close enough to u guys

DeletedUser10777

Hopefully your attacks are more aligned than your spelling and grammar..... I feel like im conversing with a caveman....lol..... And we want nothing more than you to get close to us... Bust out the credit cards infamous..... Its going to be a long new year.....lol.....

DeletedUser10246

Hopefully your attacks are more aligned than your spelling and grammar..... I feel like im conversing with a caveman....lol..... And we want nothing more than you to get close to us... Bust out the credit cards infamous..... Its going to be a long new year.....lol.....

really clint? You dont think that maaaaybe he isnt from the U.S? Peace needs to end so people can go back to attacking, as soon as you dont have that to blow your load you get all angry and insult people.

DeletedUser11551

phil is far better at attacking then typing thank god you want good grammer talk to yan you want a good fight well just talk to anyone in infamous oh and i love the fact the fact that anytime someone is better then you you all scream out about gold i we won our last world and it cost me a total of 100 usd over the course of 8 months if you dont use gold good for you be happy for the ones that do because it is them that allow you to play for free and if you cry because seomone uses more gold then you then you are a hypocrit weather it be 15 dollars or 15000 dollars useing it is that same so please spare me our gold burner crys its getting old that fact is i dont care how much you use if you cant play ill win everytime

oh and one last thing steal players that is a laugh if they were happy they wouldnt leave the alliance they were in to begin with

DeletedUser10390

Out of all the alliances in their general area, they choose us and all the relocation that came with those decisions....That should tell you how they felt about anti and the other alliances in their area.

LOL you think so heh. How wrong you are. I'll allow you to get high on your own fumes right up to the point where our catapults start mashing your walls.

DeletedUser11560

Fang-san,

Let me be blunt. Your stats are terrible.:p

Sincerely,

Scipio-kun

DeletedUser

LOL you think so heh. How wrong you are. I'll allow you to get high on your own fumes right up to the point where our catapults start mashing your walls.

Bring it...I already have 3 Matter CS's on my wall, so looking forward to more.