Trash Talk Thread- Sparta

DeletedUser8395

wow i feel like a noob not near 1k posts

I have you beat im not near 200. I'm a luver not a talker. I'm going to make love to that god of sparta city next to me when the BP goes away......some people may not call that luv though.... for arguments sake lets say i'm going to "kylehob" him.....:s

DeletedUser10334

I have you beat im not near 200. I'm a luver not a talker. I'm going to make love to that god of sparta city next to me when the BP goes away......some people may not call that luv though.... for arguments sake lets say i'm going to "kylehob" him.....:s

I believe you are, whats the word... obsessed?

DeletedUser8395

only about mac n cheese. for everything else i could give a "kylehob"

DeletedUser9287

MAC N CHEESE a penguins best friend

DeletedUser8395

I would give 5 "kylehob"s as I heard they aren't worth much ;)

okay now your just talking gibberish with the "kylehob". I think you want to "kylehob" klyehob the player as you messaged me in game saying you wanted "kylehob" from him and wanted to find him.

grecotgp today at 21:53
Tell him I need some booty
ares3.0 today at 21:51
absolutely, can I inquire the the purpose of business?
grecotgp today at 21:49
Tell him Niggsmagoooo is looking for him.
ares3.0 today at 21:49
um this its kyles secretary. Hes not available at the moment can i leave a message for him?
grecotgp today at 21:39
Which one of you is that noob kyle? Tell him Niggsmagoooo is looking for him.

DeletedUser9662

Thank you ares! Expect a raise soon! Noobmagoo is a noob, plain and simple :eek:

DeletedUser11585

so thought i would post this here also already sent to top ten allainces in our ocean ocean 35

Hi guys

I come with a messaged of bad news unfortunate the gods of grepo have not smiled upon you and you have had the unfortunate mishape of landing in the same ocean as [ally]Infamous[/ally] this truly is bad news for you, as it means that nice city you are building will soon no longer be in your hands.

however all is not lost this world has only just started so you can restart in a different location and save the embarresment of being "rimmed".

being the nice guy i am i will even give you a how to guid see below

step one

go in to setting.

agLUSBQ.png

step two

select restart account

hDvLJSQ.png

step three

click in the tick box and enter your game password

v521nZy.png

step four

go into your emails and click the link that grepo send you, you will now be able to resart in this world i suggrest a north east loaction and good luck.

phil.

DeletedUser11585

had a great reponse from it hoping to get a better one when bp ends

DeletedUser4951

LOL oh great the Knights Who Say Ni/Eviction Notice is here. Glad I stayed off this world. Is Kronoss coming or is he gonna fight Mungus?

DeletedUser4951

Phil aren't you in wolves? Or are you playing opposite ends this time?

DeletedUser

wait, mung is playing speed 2? What is this world coming to? somebody needs to give him an ear full after all that speed 1 elitism.