Trash Talk Thread- Pella

DeletedUser10048

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WhhSBgd3KI

None of these kids get it. Good luck Supa, my love. :\

LOL, you should join just to put some WOW factor in here. :-D
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser2568

How about this supa, I had Wyld feed Mayo info that I was quitting during my 2 week break... he was so gullible that he bought into it and kept sending trips to all my cities when I came back.

I had a MV city in siege(sent him the conquest pub as proof I wasnt leaving) and he was still sending trips.... epic fail!!!

DeletedUser10048

How about this supa, I had Wyld feed Mayo info that I was quitting during my 2 week break... he was so gullible that he bought into it and kept sending trips to all my cities when I came back.

I had a MV city in siege(sent him the conquest pub as proof I wasnt leaving) and he was still sending trips.... epic fail!!!

Hahaha love gullible people, cant beat a little misdirection.

DeletedUser

last part as false i sent trips to your city becasue I thought you were handing off!!!