Trash Talk Pub

DeletedUser271

[Blah blah blah] We have dominated any alliance in our path. [Blah blah blah]

You didn't dominate them, you scared them :p And the founders sent a mass mail to their members saying: "Just do whatever you want, but we don't control anything anymore" and everyone left the alliances, giving you hundreds of free targets without defense :-D But I don't think you have ever had a war with a real resistance (except KANNA, but they only took 10 cities...?... And lost all of them a few days after conquering them :D).

DeletedUser

Not to mention Kanna was a MRA so they were bound to fail anyway

DeletedUser1685

Scared them with what? Our Profile? They got tired of losing cities..Kanna, even with their group intact was Booty. They had about 7 quality players...And we were taking cities from them left and right way before they decided they "Don't control anything anymore." Which is funny..since let's be honest..when did any of them outside of Ourbrain & Exit make enough noise that would indicate control of anything other than their MRA?

[nonsense..] But I don't think you have ever had a war with a real resistance (except KANNA, but they only took 10 cities...?... And lost all of them a few days after conquering them :D).

Is that even a knock against us? We have chased down anyone (Other than TR) that looked like they might give us a decent fight.
All have lost cities and then ran away. We can't force others to be better than they are..all we can do is march to their doorstep and dare them to take cities.

Went and checked Grepostats...we've lost 9 cities total since this world started. All other losses were city trades.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser298

I used to, but not any more :p

Hmmm, I wonder why :rolleyes:

We want a fight between TR and TS!!!!!!! That's the only way to see who's the best :-D

Excuse me, but we all know that -The Best- are the best!

And I'm with W4 on this one. Think about it. Everybody from Kanna left except for exit, to fool you and make you believe that exit is the only last one in Kanna and they are dead. But secretly they're all reporting to exit, waiting for the time to remake kanna 1 2 3 4 5 and 6.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, I wonder why :rolleyes:

Excuse me, but we all know that -The Best- are the best!

And I'm with W4 on this one. Think about it. Everybody from Kanna left except for exit, to fool you and make you believe that exit is the only last one in Kanna and they are dead. But secretly they're all reporting to exit, waiting for the time to remake kanna 1 2 3 4 5 and 6.
Doubt It, Kanna is dead like the dinosaurs

DeletedUser

Well if Kanna is a KGB why haven't they come out from the shadows again? Huh? They've had enough time to gather their information why haven't they reformed yet?

DeletedUser

Well anyway getting away from this ridiculous Kanna talk TDF just started a war with TS. Which means another alliance goes down

DeletedUser1685

That's if they ever get close enough..

We don't really have any interest in taking more of o45 at the moment.
Our eyes are on another topic. Should get interesting :D Stay tuned.

DeletedUser298

but I want a war between those two, they've been working together for way too long :eek: Life is too easy for them on that world, let's see how well those two do when they face a real ​opponent :)

Mike you're not going to turn on us are you :rolleyes: Maybe when world wonders start, it would be kinda fun to have a real opponent, but friends, at the same time :p

DeletedUser

Not even when the WW era starts? :rolleyes: You are aware that only one alliance can win the server, right? :p What will you do then, a merge and become a huge MRA with wonderful stats? :D

Use of MRA here is pretty nebulous. I understand it to be a Mass Recruiting Alliance. Having a bunch of people doesn't make you a MRA. If you have all the best players on a server in one alliance, that is just good planning.