Trash Talk Pub

DeletedUser

This thread is for any and all trash talkers, as jallowe said it is very tough to get any action in this world and I am trying to attempt to bring life into the forums. So without further adieu, let the trash talking begin! thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

I will allow this thread to remain under 2 conditions:

1. The posts must all relate to World Theta.

2. No forum rules may be broken, meaning flaming game play is allowed, personal flames are not.

Any off topic posts or other forum rules violations will not be warned, just infracted and removed and if at anytime I feel this is not going in the right direction, the thread is closed. I am all for some forum fun and want this to work, so please do not turn the mods into the bad guys here.

DeletedUser

They are one of the best alliances on the server, maybe the best (although that's TR all day) but I respect them. Any alliance not TR, TRT, or TS smellz.
P.S Do you even play on the server?

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
I used to, but not any more :p

Besides, TR/Sin can't finish a fight, KANNA are still there, if you look at most TR/Sin's previous enemies, they are still there, just smaller :)

DeletedUser

We can finish a fight, we have just fought alliances that like to run away from a fight they started ;)
Come on everyone, someone other than me and Warrior post something!

DeletedUser271

We want a fight between TR and TS!!!!!!! That's the only way to see who's the best :-D

TR and TS won't be the best until they start a war between each other :)

DeletedUser

That's not gonna happen unless either one of them did something stupid to **** the other one off BADLY
There's almost no chance of that happening

DeletedUser271

That's not gonna happen unless either one of them did something stupid to **** the other one off BADLY
There's almost no chance of that happening

Not even when the WW era starts? :rolleyes: You are aware that only one alliance can win the server, right? :p What will you do then, a merge and become a huge MRA with wonderful stats? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's a possibilty but the WW are still way and I mean WAY far off from now

DeletedUser271

WW are still way and I mean WAY far off from now

Translation: Everything can still happen.

Does it mean that a war may start between those two alliances before WW start? :) That's how I understand your post :-D

Who said that I absolutely want a war between those two alliances? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser271

Yes, they do :) But I'll be an Olympian soon :-D

but I want a war between those two, they've been working together for way too long :eek: Life is too easy for them on that world, let's see how well those two do when they face a real ​opponent :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it would be interesting if someone from TS cares enough about anything I say to say something about this

DeletedUser1685

I used to, but not any more :p

Besides, TR/Sin can't finish a fight, KANNA are still there, if you look at most TR/Sin's previous enemies, they are still there, just smaller :)

Let's not be silly...We have dominated any alliance in our path. In areas we want to control. If we had set out to literally eliminate Kanna & Roma Surecta and others..we would end up spread to oceans we have no business being in. You don't have to turn every flag to defeat an alliance. And I think you know this :D