Trash Talk or Talk trash?

• Thread starter DeletedUser12275
  • Start date

DeletedUser

VS are a bunch of noobs I heard they attack with swordsmen ridding centarus

DeletedUser

Swordsman riding Centaurs LOL. That's why we are going to slap all opposition in this world! Don't say I didn't warn you hooker my pimp hand strong!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

man somehow we survived today....25 new cities and we didn't lose 1.....what just happened?????

DeletedUser

They received a Pride Obliterating SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser13955

Wouldnt say pride obliterating i like the number of CS's on my wall ^^ KING!!!!! heya i see you had to drag me here with a +rep ^_^

DeletedUser8513

I'm not here to talk trash! I want to give MoM a pat on the back, for stick'en it to me, in the past few day's. U have conquered 1 city & have 2 revolted. This is the funnest game, EVER! I'll be waiting for U peep's to finish me off. See U's on the field.

DeletedUser

Wouldnt say pride obliterating i like the number of CS's on my wall ^^ KING!!!!! heya i see you had to drag me here with a +rep ^_^

maybe not obliterating.. but you're pride is deff hurt

DeletedUser12275

No many cs on ur wall tho...i mean they were killed with 3 other alliances supporting lol...somehow we have captured 30 cities so far hmm
And we haven't lose a single city yet lol

DeletedUser13955

^^ tis war we lose cities things happen aslong as you all are enjoying yourself good ^^ ik i am i dont let things bring me down i keep a happy persona ^^

DeletedUser

Come on admit it your pride has been obliterated by our hand

DeletedUser

Then you dont know me ^^ my prides not hurt remember its a game cant hurt someones pride on a game less your a child ^^

How did he find out that all of us in vs are all 8 year olds?

DeletedUser13955

egh i wasnt exactly calling you a child read ^^ if your pride can be hurt by a game your a child ^^ your the one who called yourself that ;)

And no my pride isnt man xD its a game ^^ keep tryn though i do enjoy the amusement :)

DeletedUser13955

^^ my family dont seem upset at all people take this too serious ^^ enjoy the fun

DeletedUser13955

lols im not tryn to fool anyone ima honest guy ^^ but see'ing how im "tryn" to fool you LOOK LEFT!!! *runs right* 8)

DeletedUser12275

meme1.jpeg