Trash Talk and Rumour Mill

DeletedUser10048

Laid here laughing at this enjoying this, enjoy your grep.

Can't wait to see how many alliances start on pokemon go

Pahahahahah
4rT16rn.jpg
4rT16rn.jpg

DeletedUser13048

How do you know when the big bad BOB is having internals issues? Super Simmer Selectron gets some ABP.
d695c2a28d.png

DeletedUser13048

The Barbers specialize in manscaping by the way. Contact BinderJoel. He likes to give away freebies. How do you think he convinced Kraken to do the merge? Very sad day in their bromance when Kraken had to leave. Lucky for Joel he found some Test Tickles to replace him. To Kraken's credit, it does take 8 Test Tickles to replace him.

DeletedUser

lol you guys are comical.. hopefully since this is a trash talk thread this is the right area for this.... I am a self admitted n00b in this game I have only played FOE awhile and nothing else ( innogames related that is) I did sign up at elvenar lately but they already have an issue with OP AI that slaughter your troops and laugh that evil cartoon laugh as they do it. the long time members and beta players are giving the staff fits over there with the constant whining..

My question is this . as Liono, Lord of the Thundercats I want to KARVE out a place for my cats to dwell.. is that illegal by game standards? can I abuse all NON team inhabitants of my island and claim the island A thundercat island? without being banned? I mean I was more than fair I sent all inhabitant invites on my island and neighboring islands . I even explained that the LARGE powerful teams like you guys will eat our lil ..... for breakfast if you wanted to...which is true I am sure. But they chose to ignore me.. these lil birds I have told me they had tons and tons of offerings to the thundercats which of course I was happy to collect. Infact I m collecting some as I write this LMAO ... not my fault their cities are unprotected ... but anyway.. I often like to talk mucho smack when I Kill an enemy, sure the obvious stuff like cursing and threats are not allowed but, telling a non team memebr to leave their city and MOVE AWAY shouldn't be an illegal thing right?

DeletedUser13048

Awesome St? Because that's where Mommy's basement is

427feb1fa9.png

DeletedUser13048

Flav - the answer to the question, "how can a reasonably good looking and kinda smart guy (when he isn't wasted) not have a girlfriend?" THEN he opens his mouth, "Ooooooohhhhhhhh. That's why." I mean the biggest catfish on the server wouldn't send him any naughty pics. That should tell you something.

DeletedUser13048

Worst player who thinks he's good : PinkFloyd.

It's clear that Grepolis is his life. It's also clear that his life sucks.

Dude. Get a job. I'm sure if you put as much dedication into that as you do Grepolis you could totally master "would you like fries with that?" In like 2 or 3 weeks. I believe in you dude.

DeletedUser13048

BOB dislikes PinkFloyd so much that they support Hairy Hotties siege against him. That's how much you suck dude.

DeletedUser13048

When are you guys going to finally let this server go?
Congrats on your win BoB. Now you "victory lap" is starting to look sad and pathetic. Let it go already. Start dropping out so the world will close. You guys are more active now than you were before wonders.

Again. You won. Good job. Sorry about that whole peaking in high school thing. (The only reason I can understand why you are dragging this out)