Trash Talk and Rumour Mill

DeletedUser14504

OMG.... blah blah blah. Dude your like having a puppy that can type.

All you talk about is Irontoast and what they did or did not do. Focus on your BP and your alliance. It's getting hard to read your comments as they are all the same thing over and over. ;)

DeletedUser13508

All you talk about is Irontoast and what they did or did not do. Focus on your BP and your alliance. It's getting hard to read your comments as they are all the same thing over and over. ;)

and... to lazy to write your own stuff? again... you have no clue whats going on RTP :eek:

DeletedUser

Prime example of why anger management is not an effective treatment. WOOSAH

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12662

thinking about AD's team, we have lots of puppies here that can type, just pick one Athenakins... except Phoenix :p

DeletedUser13048

Rumor has it that Flav aka Grimace is leaving Idalium. I have been very skeptical of Flav and the deals he made in Gela. I would like to apologize.

I'm sorry Flav. You were right.

You see, I thought that his alliance in Gela was too good to just make a bunch of PACTs and not fight, but I'm admitting I was wrong in assuming this. Clearly he ran to AD to make a deal in Gela because he understood what could happen if he didn't. TheGrepKraken alone convinced him to quit Idalium. I get it now.

Again Flav, sorry bro. You are going to look pretty in your Gela crown.

DeletedUser12251

TheGrepKraken hasn't made him quit. Kraken just lost a city though. That's not a rumor either. That's a fact.

DeletedUser11243

Kraken just lost a city though.

I'm really sad that you don't have an entire thread dedicated to this city loss. Don't you guys have a mediocre player with maybe 12 cities who just takes internals and only knows the term "scrub" to handle this for you?

DeletedUser14684

I'm really sad that you don't have an entire thread dedicated to this city loss. Don't you guys have a mediocre player with maybe 12 cities who just takes internals and only knows the term "scrub" to handle this for you?
the funniest thing about this fail is that u have taken double the amount of internals as me lulz.

u are such a failing scrub it makes me chuckle lulz......

p.s. i hear ihop is looking for a mascot :D

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
the funniest thing about this fail is that u have taken double the amount of internals as me lulz.

u are such a failing scrub it makes me chuckle lulz......

p.s. i hear ihop is looking for a mascot :D

Does not certain players realize that the taking of inactive internals is one of the most important things an alliance can do???

DeletedUser11243

Does not certain players realize that the taking of inactive internals is one of the most important things an alliance can do???
It is. You are right. But that's not what he's talking about. He's confused because he sees a city that I've taken from Mut for example and counts it as an internal because it's an internal for him. Silly Foot.

Plus, it's not hard to have twice as many internals as him as he only has a few cities. Just a function of math.
#FootScrub

DeletedUser14684

It is. You are right. But that's not what he's talking about. He's confused because he sees a city that I've taken from Mut for example and counts it as an internal because it's an internal for him. Silly Foot.

Plus, it's not hard to have twice as many internals as him as he only has a few cities. Just a function of math.
#FootScrub

u cant be this stupid lulz. i have 17 cities, u have 27 cities. u have double the internals taken but not even double the cities i have lulz. u took a city from mut, i took one from whitey. try ur function of math again Einstein lulz.....

#ihopmascotwithdevryinstituteeducation

DeletedUser13048

Rumor has it that BinderJoel was going to quit Idalium before TheGrepKraken decided to vm.

DeletedUser10254

rumor has it(IT IS NOT A RUMOR)

Hotties suck SO much that they decided to pact with 2 rim alliances and share a fourm SCRUBS

DeletedUser11243

rumor has it(IT IS NOT A RUMOR)

Hotties suck SO much that they decided to pact with 2 rim alliances and share a fourm SCRUBS

Rumor had it (it is not a rumor)
That Black Baller aka Fake Mut aka Pgezzy sucks so much that IF there were such a pact (there is not) and IF there were such a forum there would be a Pgezzy op posted in it. AND if there were such an op that Pgezzy even knew about (apparently) he still could not stop a "scrub" rim alliance from taking his city. You should consider vm.

DeletedUser5524

Inb4 he comes up with some lame excuse that he thinks will save face. For example: I was never rimmed! I just ghosted before the CS landed so it doesn't count

DeletedUser6919

Isn't this rim alliance made up of the players he was complimenting the other day in WC?

When I was asking how come he can't take cities off people with more than 6 cities, he kept justifying it saying they were good players who keep kept scuppering his conquest attempts.

So now if HH are scrubs for pacting with these guys cos of their location... what does in make PG when he's in the same location and they keep sinking his CS?

DeletedUser11243

Can't take cities off a player who has more than 6 cities?! That's just sad ;(. That shows he's pretty scrubby, but it also says a lot about his scrubby alliance. No one helping you Pg? That's kind of sad.

DeletedUser6919

Since the convo in WC he has actually managed to take 1 city off someone who had cities in double digits!!! I'm really happy for him
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Shame the few conquests after that was internals, I was hoping this was him having put on his big boy pants and was going to be getting stuck into a fight. However I fear he may have peaked.