Training Academy

• Thread starter DeletedUser16631
  • Start date

DeletedUser16631

I'm interested in joining US 93 in order to establish a Training Academy. I'm looking for a few experienced players who are friendly, creative, and extremely patient, who would like to join me in this endeavor.

I would also like to establish a Network/Council consisting of as many alliance founders as I am able to find who like the idea of a training academy existing in Nagidos, and who would monitor our members progress and performance, in order to vet them to their own alliance once they have proven their merit.

It is my intention, that this Training Academy be a peaceful one, consisting primarily of inexperienced players, with a handful of veteran players in the mix, to work with me to teach them the ropes. For this reason, it is my hope that we enter into agreement in favor of a "No Attack Policy" with all alliances on the server.

It is also my hope, to find alliance founders on this server who would come to our aid and retaliate against any who would maliciously set out to terrorize our members and undermine this project.

I am well aware that this concept is impractical, unprecedented, and unorthodox, but know that I both acknowledge and welcome the fact that their will be much adversity and opposition to face while striving to accomplish my goal with this project.

This training alliance will expand primarily by by means of colonization, and will focus on the Market, trading resources, and building defenses. Once members become proficient with these aspects of the game, I would look to have them apply to another alliance of their choosing.

Please don't troll this thread, this is a serious project for me, and in-game screenshots and content will be collected by me in order to assemble a tutorial I hope to put on You Tube. All those in favor, please comment below, or show your support simply by clicking "Like" on this post.

All interested players who would like to game with me in Nagido should message me via email@ NetizenSteve420@gmail.com for their invite to found their first Polis in my location. I look forward to playing with you...until then, good luck, and Happy Hunting :cool:

If you choose to reply to this thread, please do so respectfully.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16620

In my opinion the best way for someone to learn and become good at the game is to get attacked and send attacks. Revolt is always a good place to start for newer players but the 'No Attack Policy' is a stretch in my eyes. Also the council idea seems like too big a hug fest. Im always open for new players to learn the game and would even go as far as avoiding them and letting them be if they are actively learning but most players see a city and they take it and thats just the reality of the game.

DeletedUser16631

I will respectfully inform you that if you start it up we will eat every single one of your members first! Happy hunting

Which direction did you choose when you joined Nagidos? So that I can be sure to establish my first Polis within your Ocean...

DeletedUser16631

This training alliance will expand primarily by by means of colonization

Note that I DID NOT state that we would expand EXCLUSIVELY by colonization. Of course, there must be someone around for members to feed on ;)

DeletedUser16477

A lot of stupid replies on this.

As a long standing (sometimes not so sober) player since EN5....I will have you all know that my first alliance was an MRA....and actually won the bloody server...(kind of)

End game.....I'd happily, and actively make shore to sand that the wee lads on these shores be welcomed

^ That is a very handsome way of saying I've done my job in getting a monkey off my back !

~ Heph

DeletedUser16631

A lot of stupid replies on this.

As a long standing (sometimes not so sober) player since EN5....I will have you all know that my first alliance was an MRA....and actually won the bloody server...(kind of)

End game.....I'd happily, and actively make shore to sand that the wee lads on these shores be welcomed

^ That is a very handsome way of saying I've done my job in getting a monkey off my back !

~ Heph

Hey bud, you're an island over from me in US 93...message me there :cool:

Brajanz0r

Artisan
If you decide to create this project and go all the way with it, rest assured that Rogues won't cause you any troubles.
In fact, we'd be happy to help you out. We always talk about not getting enough new players in this game and the reason for it lays in first reply to this thread. Same guys that won't allow you to peacefully trade gold.
We'll have a lot of fun on this world, trust me. Revolt is our turf.

DeletedUser16631

I hope American player let me gold in piece

Use the time you are in Battle Protection to get yourself into an alliance. If you are barely active, and have no alliance, by nature of the game, you are shark bait. Make some friends.

DeletedUser16643

Use the time you are in Battle Protection to get yourself into an alliance. If you are barely active, and have no alliance, by nature of the game, you are shark bait. Make some friends.
I am hear for gold I make 1,600 gold now why alliance while gold trade

DeletedUser16631

I am hear for gold I make 1,600 gold now why alliance while gold trade

Sir, this is an engllish server, I speak english and do not understand your english. I do not understand farming for gold. If I want gold I buy it. I'm sure someone somewhere can help you with your gold adventure, but I am not able or interested.

DeletedUser16477

Sir, this is an engllish server, I speak english and do not understand your english. I do not understand farming for gold. If I want gold I buy it. I'm sure someone somewhere can help you with your gold adventure, but I am not able or interested.

Okay....so you have posted your template on a few servers to HELP or AID new members ? Correct....?

....and you may have now lost all credibility in correcting their "English" ?

~ Heph

DeletedUser16631

Okay....so you have posted your template on a few servers to HELP or AID new members ? Correct....?

....and you may have now lost all credibility in correcting their "English" ?

~ Heph

No, I absolutely have not posted anywhere but here, on this US server. I was not correcting his English, I was trying to convey that I did not understand what it was he was trying to say to me, or what he wanted from me.

Also, I'm not concerned with yours or anyone else's take on my "credibility'. If anyone has anything further to say to me, feel free to message me in-game.

DeletedUser16477

No, I absolutely have not posted anywhere but here, on this US server. I was not correcting his English, I was trying to convey that I did not understand what it was he was trying to say to me, or what he wanted from me.

Also, I'm not concerned with yours or anyone else's take on my "credibility'. If anyone has anything further to say to me, feel free to message me in-game.

Fair enough, I did think it was posted elsewhere.
But if you need to hit me up in-game.....to discuss....I'm always obliging.

With respects,

~ Heph

DeletedUser262

I am happy to show up and teach your noobs how to be farmed. Seriously, the fact that you think training alliances that seek NAP's with everyone are "unprecedented, and unorthodox' reveals a complete lack of awareness. They exist in practically every world, and usually get brushed aside by major alliances looking for easy points. You are right about the "impractical" aspect though, but apparently did not look closely at the world settings, or for some reason you think a no NB, no morale world is going to be noob friendly.