-Trailer Park Trash -

DeletedUser

He's called "The Simpleton Fatalis" i mean lets get it right here.

DeletedUser4951

Since people are mentioning Byzantium again, I want to introduce the Byz drinking game.

Whenever someone talks about Byz, take a drink.
If there's a city named Byz or Byzantium or after Byz players/alliances take a drink.
If there's an alliance related to Romans, Byzantines, or an alliance on Byz take two drinks.
Whenever someone holds a grudge groan and take two drinks.
If You see Byz awards take a drink for each one presented on their profile or in their description.
If a player has their Byz awards on BOTH their profile and description, FINISH your drink.
If someone actually manages to compliment a player from that god forsaken high school girls bathroom of a world, finish your drink, then finish another one because its really damn rare.
If someone trolls you with this list, take another drink on top of your drink for each rule trolled by a person.
Finally if you have to ask if it applies and you should take a drink, assume yes, and then double it for trying to get out of it in the first place.

DeletedUser

Apparently, you don't know when to shut it. You have commented on everything i have posted, even when you are not involved in the least. Issues obviously. Please cry some more.

DeletedUser4951

I'd advise ignoring the guy. Take it from someone who got baited. He's an obvious troll nobody is this stupid.

DeletedUser

Yes more personal attacks. The guy who attacks his own alliance mates on the general forum like a child calling me stupid. I didn't bait you. you stuck your nose where it didn't belong because you have no self control.

DeletedUser4951

So anyways what do you guys think of that drinking game I whipped up? :)

DeletedUser11139

I don't drink so i wll have to sit out on this one.
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser7919

I can't hold my liquor for the life of me. All my LS would crash into my Colony Ships.

DeletedUser4951

If it makes you feel better the last time I went hard I blacked out and ended up getting dragged through a dorm hall.

DeletedUser11243

Can't wait ;)

Will be so nice to be slayed by players that are just simply phenomenal. Please don't find me...I'll be the guy sitting by myself with no alliance. Oh gosh, please don't rim me!

And you told ME that I need to be serious.

Good luck guys. Love the name.

DeletedUser

Can't wait ;)

Will be so nice to be slayed by players that are just simply phenomenal. Please don't find me...I'll be the guy sitting by myself with no alliance. Oh gosh, please don't rim me!

I'll be sitting right next to him don't find me either

DeletedUser7919

MAYO!!!! How you doing? It's been ages...Anyhoo...

AD said he's waiting for you to bring you big, bad group from Pella over.

DeletedUser7992

Heather ... You know what happened. BB tried everything to beat us from Spys to recruiting our players .. We regrouped and rimmed all of the traitors . BB was losing ground and then all the sudden they had to leave the server.. who leaves a server if they are winning ?? ( NO BODY) . If you don't believe so Please check the history books AKA the US27 forums .. It is all there.

DeletedUser7919

Heather ... You know what happened. BB tried everything to beat us from Spys to recruiting our players .. We regrouped and rimmed all of the traitors . BB was losing ground and then all the sudden they had to leave the server.. who leaves a server if they are winning ?? ( NO BODY) . If you don't believe so Please check the history books AKA the US27 forums .. It is all there.

Oh Lord. It's on like Donkey Kong now...You know I love you, Exit. I really do. But, I was asked to pass this along to you. I edited out most of the rant.

AD's response:

"Tell Exit that he can't join us and I'm going to kick his keister for not telling the truth." Okay, okay, he didn't say 'keister', but, I had to clean it up a bit.

He also wanted me to include an excerpt from a skype chat, which reads as follows:
[5/23/15 8:35:46 PM] Pete ( exit strategy ): but all respect you and would follow I am sure.. these guys say your a “Grepo Legend”

DeletedUser4951

This guy talk a lot of trash...I look forward to fighting him.

DeletedUser

lol the worlds we played on where legend exit just help and reap rewards from it