-Trailer Park Trash -

DeletedUser11139

Trailer Park Trash

Ladies and Gentlemen, upstanding grep men and woman and kids of all ages.. WE have some very bad news the Trailer Park Boys and Girls are here to show you how to play this game thisisgrepolis. The Monster - The Kraken - Big Daddy (appraxiadaddy) is coming to this server along with all his children...

We will not be recruiting just anyone, we are a premade alliance from many different worlds. It just so happens that we hate everyone equally and asking to join us without proving yourself first, will result in the immediate expulsion from O55. Since the cap is 50 players per alliance you will need to be one of the very best fighters in order for us to even think about sending you an invite. We will not hold anyone's hand or baby them, you will need to prove that you are one of the best grep players in the game or you will wake up and find yourself on the Rim. ( We eat our own )

TPT ( Trailer Park Trash ) has very strict guidelines and rules that all members will be required to follow. Failure to comply with our format will not be tolerated. All of AD's children have won many servers, we are not here to sim to wonders. We are here to prove that No alliance could even come close to to our members skill level and experience.

Tick - Tock is on the clock, How long will it be until AD's CS is in your dock?

DeletedUser12284

Good Luck, but you're going to have some pretty good competition, its been awhile since the last world, and speed 4 has got everyone coming!

DeletedUser10953

Can't wait ;)

Will be so nice to be slayed by players that are just simply phenomenal. Please don't find me...I'll be the guy sitting by myself with no alliance. Oh gosh, please don't rim me!

DeletedUser

AD and his crew. Well where to even begin.

As a person, sure, AD is someone anyone can get along with. He knows what to say, when to say it, and how to say it.

As a leader of an alliance, he has a lot of experience.

As a player of the game, well, there is no trick in the book he either hasn't tried or had tried against him.

So where's the bad news? The bad news is that his "crew" bails on as many servers as they start. They are good at talking the talk, but not so well at walking the walk, especially in the early game. They usually don't grow fast enough because they all play on multiple worlds for far too long. They have a preference for always thinking they are big players even when they only have a 2500 point single city and most of their alliance mates do as well. They make plans in the early game that often fail because they fail to calculate the actual numbers involved before making the plans. They only really get into their full swing after they last on a server for a full month, or even two months.

They also go full MRA whenever it suits them and trash talk the forums a lot bragging about how good they are until everyone is sick of hearing about how they will rim everyone. They never admit their faults either (part of the whole braggart thing). Will they last on this server? They might, but it will not be because of absolute dominance, they rarely actually do that in the early game. If they last here it will be because AD has made many relationships and can play a better political game than most other pre-mades behind closed doors. As well, they may actually have enough people they know joining here that have no other real place to go.

But they are used to slower worlds where they can play multiple servers very casually. I actually do not expect them to do well here. This is the place that a person like Exit will do well at. It is a place for the very active player. Its is not a place for the casual pre-made and that is what AD's crew have mostly been. Will they be that here? It remains to be seen.

DeletedUser12660

If I remember correctly. This daddy guy is the one who ran BridgeBurners in us Byzantium and bragged about beating exit strategy and Censored than later on got their behinds handed to them later on. Is that the same daddy ? Lol Also, good luck

DeletedUser

If I remember correctly. This daddy guy is the one who ran BridgeBurners in us Byzantium and bragged about beating exit strategy and Censored than later on got their behinds handed to them later on. Is that the same daddy ? Lol Also, good luck

Yes that is the one.

DeletedUser11139

Sounds like stained glass is my first huckleberry..

dragon-chase-smiley-emoticon.gif
, Running wont help you.. The monster is coming.

DeletedUser

Sounds like stained glass is my first huckleberry..

, Running wont help you.. The monster is coming.

You will have to get in line, I think I am the most hated person in all of Grepolis right now.

DeletedUser7919

From the desk of AD,

We haven't left any servers we started in except for Byzantium to finish in Tau and when a few key members left at the time we did, Censored was clearly being beaten and I am sure Exit himself can admit that. Now what happened after the core group of about 25 of us left is a whole different story. I believe your other facts might have me mixed up with someone else. I also think you might have your facts mixed up on who ADs children actually are but you will find out. Since I can't trash talk in the forums and I know Meri gets tired of being my secretary as I ask her to do enough for me in game I will just say: Run, hide your children. The monster is coming and he is bringing a whole bunch of ugly nasty monsters with him....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11491

there is some trouble coming on this server. Glad to see you all here this should get interesting. best of luck all. Better put on our A game.