trade overview does not update amount that can be sent after delivery is made

DeletedUser

This used to work. Now to get it to update I need to logout/login (tested on multiple browsers, mult computers, and cleared caches).

DeletedUser271

Is it possible to have a better description of your problem, please? It is hardly possible to understand your issue here...

Use this form and don't forget to post a screenshot of the problem! ;-)

DeletedUser

Is it possible to have a better description of your problem, please? It is hardly possible to understand your issue here...

I make a trade using the administrator window. I have the capicity to trade 5000 units of resources. I trade 5000 so it says I have 0 units to trade, as expected. During the trade it says I have 0 units to trade, also as expected. After the trade completes it *still* says I have 0 units to trade (but it will still allow me to trade 5000 units so it is a display bug).

Refreshing the trade tab does not help. Closing and reopening the administrator window does not help. The only thing that works is logging out and back in again. I have tested ths multiple times with differing amounts, it always does the same thing.

Is that clearer?

DeletedUser

In the standard format ...

World: Mu
In Game Name: Mendena
Have check the known bugs list: Yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes
Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: Yes
Have you tried a diffrent connection: Yes
Full Version or Mobile Version: Full
Browser and Version: Firefox v 24, internet exporer, safari, etc
Overview of the bug: I make a trade using the administrator window. I have the capicity to trade 5000 units of resources. I trade 5000 so it says I have 0 units to trade, as expected. During the trade it says I have 0 units to trade, also as expected. After the trade completes it *still* says I have 0 units to trade (but it will still allow me to trade 5000 units so it is a display bug). Refreshing the trade tab or closing/opening the admininistrator do not show the correct value of what a city can trade.
How often this occurs: On every trade
Work Around: Logging out and logging in is the only workaround. Of course, that is not at all convenient when trying to use the manager to manage resources between your cities!

DeletedUser

It looks like the redesign fixed this. Even though we lost some other stuff.