Trade between your own cities?

DeletedUser

How do you trade between your own cities? I've tried the trade icon in the menu bar at the top of the window but it says no trade.

I'm trying to trade resources from my first city to the new city I just founded.

Thanks

Tali-Don

DeletedUser

Go to your old city. Then find your new city on the map. Click the city, then click the trade button. (bottom left, only one with resources)
If you have Admin, you can also use the Trade Overview, by dragging the city you want to trade from to the first box, and the city you want the resources to go to to the second.

DeletedUser271

Go to your old city. Then find your new city on the map. Click the city, then click the trade button. (bottom left, only one with resources)

There is an easier way to find your city ;-) You go to the ranking, you click on your name and you will be able to see all your cities ;-)

DeletedUser

Thanks. It was the drag and drop part that I didn't know. It worked just fine.

Thank you for your help!

Tali-Don

DeletedUser

Ahhhhh okay Strikehard. Can you explain why I shouldn't found a city until the World Wonders sow up?

DeletedUser

Well founding is both a waste of time and resources. I'd rather go for already built 10k city rather spend lots of resources and time building a 0.7k city. No point in founding cities when there's enemies that need taking care of right?

When WWs come up you will need to found to occupy all slots of that island that you're building your WW or else someone else can put up a city on that island and there goes all your effort. You also want to found there to make sure they don't found a city pretty close and to provide a lot of defense very close if needed.