TR + TS are scared of "_______"

DeletedUser257

You squash us? In caps? Your an idiot

My ign is S0K203. I am in your alliance. I said Squash I was reminding crmarczak of the city (named Squash) that is right next to 3 of his cities and has failed many times to take. His performance against my city really reflects the performance of his alliance in the war. Thanks for the bp that has helped make me the 9th defender in the world. :)

DeletedUser

My ign is S0K203. I am in your alliance. I said Squash I was reminding crmarczak of the city (named Squash) that is right next to 3 of his cities and has failed many times to take. His performance against my city really reflects the performance of his alliance in the war. Thanks for the bp that has helped make me the 9th defender in the world. :)

what stage of denial are you in? squash will be squashed sooner or later

DeletedUser298

Tell me when you think that's going to happen, I've got all server lol

DeletedUser

You know, with the idiots in The Best I just can't wait when someone posts in the externals, I get a good laugh, they think they're winning. Propagada.
And you guys need to change your profile, we're number 1 in O-54 now :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know, with the idiots in The Best I just can't wait when someone posts in the externals, I get a good laugh, they think they're winning. Propagada.
And you guys need to change your profile, we're number 1 in O-54 now :)

I'd hope som you are only in like one ocean/ And nice CQ save, 57 LS was definatly gonna save Squash

DeletedUser

No almost everyone in TR fights The Worst no matter where u are located i started in O-45 and am now in O-54 :) Plus what can we say you guys didn't have alot of biremes defending Squash

DeletedUser298

Like how 10 slingers and 13 horses and like 5 hops saved red :eek: We let Squash go anyways, would've noticed a lot more than 1 attack go into squash if we really wanted to save it lol

DeletedUser

Like how 10 slingers and 13 horses and like 5 hops saved red :eek: We let Squash go anyways, would've noticed a lot more than 1 attack go into squash if we really wanted to save it lol

I would start getting used to that feeling

DeletedUser298

I would love getting used to that feeling man :-D Dragon scored some nice bp with just 20 troops