DeletedUser16465

Rogue --- swim like an olympic champ
Rogue 2 --- swim
Insomnia III --- swim
The Nuclear Federation--- swim
Enemy Mine--- (good movie back in the day) will do the same as the movie
Silence--- float
Rogue 3--- will get absorbed, they aren't part of Rogue
Disciples of Discord--- float for a month or two, then start sinking.
Jerk it--- sink
Gods of War --- sink like Myrmidons will.

DeletedUser16465

It looks like I was wrong about Insomnia III. They are gone....or should I say they did a little change-er-rou....a little renaming, a little different people.....

Nuclear Federation is sinking....Maybe in 2 weeks we will see bubbles coming from them.

AND it looks like Myrmidons needs to start using scuba gear.....

DeletedUser16465

I don't know what happened to Insomnia 3 but they dissappeared.

Maybe they decided to join up with GoW, You know Gods of War. doesn't matter....in a month they will be GwtW, You know Gone with the Wind.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
If Grepo is going to have all future Worlds as Domination and since Domination does not require the alliance to own all cities on an island that WW time does for ww Islands, I would strongly suggest to make this game a little more balanced, that all future domination worlds have a blessed city. That is one giant step one can take to balance the already horribly unbalanced created with golders.

DeletedUser16471

With the whole domination thing starting soon, I think it would be sad if we only had one top 12 for this world. So I'm going to make another.

1. Rogue - Favorites by a mile, #1 attackers and it isn't close, lots of strong players. Not much else to say about them, they have pretty much been the undisputed number one since protection dropped. swimming

2. Rogue II - They work with Rogue, #2 attackers. swimming

3. Gods of War - Clear #2 (not counting Rogue II), #3 attackers (behind Rogue and Rogue II), #1 defenders by a decent margin. They are pretty good, but there is only so much you can do when at war with Rogue. swim as much as they can while fighting Rogue

4. Dropbears - This is an interesting one. Rumor has it that they are taking a diplomatic approach I suppose. #4 in points, #9 in defenders, and #7 in attackers. Don't really know much about them, but personally I prefer alliances that fight more. float

5. Enemy Mine 2 - #4 attackers, #2 defenders, I work with them so I won't comment too much. I like the players, and they will be here till the end. float

6. Enemy Mine - The alliance I am in :) #2 defenders, #5 attackers. Been fighting a tough war with Rogue, basically since the start of the world. Have the #2, and #3 (me currently) defending players. Can't speak for everyone here, but I've had fun so far, even if we have been on the losing end of long war :)

7. Damage Inc - #7 defenders, #6 attackers. I literally do not know anything about them.

8. Dropbears II - Formerly Silence, merged with that other alliance. Haven't checked the map but aren't Dropbears in the other corner of the map? Not hopeful for these guys, but with 17 days left until domination I imagine they will be around until the end.

9. Lone Knights - Top heavy, but so are most alliances on this server.

Edit: people literally start alliance hopping a few hours after I wrote this lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13074

Damage swimming? Of course!

You are all on notice for future worlds!

You have no clue on how good that Terrrakion, Monoyacho and Mache are. Rogue better turtle up! Was it over when the Nazi's bombed Pearl Harbor?

DeletedUser16477

Damage swimming? Of course!

You are all on notice for future worlds!

You have no clue on how good that Terrrakion, Monoyacho and Mache are. Rogue better turtle up! Was it over when the Nazi's bombed Pearl Harbor?

I genuinely found it astounding how this went unanswered...are you perhaps a fruitcake ? Do you think you can mess it up with Rogue based on childish threats like "Better turtle up..."

...and those players you mentioned,..... I don't know them, but I'm new here (first post).

I'll make it MUCH clearer to you & your "threats" to ours....I WILL take your cities...both here and up the track.

Say when & which world.......

~ Heph

DeletedUser13074

Some petty fool whose chat I blocked.

Haha. No question Rogue was the best team.

However, Damage swum. Can not be refuted.

DeletedUser16477

Some petty fool whose chat I blocked.

Haha. No question Rogue was the best team.

However, Damage swum. Can not be refuted.

I'm sooooooo sorry.. I like to get to know the enemy.....hence chatty.

....and DI are indeed a nice outfit........for now :)

Calling me a clown ? Well, everyone that knows me knows you are reaching handsomely...but thank you.

~ Heph

DeletedUser13074

I called you a fool. The worst type of clown. Haha. You are no Pennywise!

DeletedUser16465

hnuisqt, you are a terrible, awful traitor and you know it. I hope Enemy mine and Enemy Mine 2 rim you for your turn.
Apparently he wasn't getting any help defending when he was with them.
Rogue --- swim like an olympic champ
Rogue 2 --- swim
Insomnia III --- swim
The Nuclear Federation--- swim
Enemy Mine--- (good movie back in the day) will do the same as the movie
Silence--- float
Rogue 3--- will get absorbed, they aren't part of Rogue
Disciples of Discord--- float for a month or two, then start sinking.
Jerk it--- sink
Gods of War --- sink like Myrmidons will.
Well, I will admit that I was wrong.....EXCEPT for ROGUE swimming like an OLYMPIC CHAMP! AS of right now ROGUE owns 47.97% of this world. Sure ROGUE II was a great help! But together they took on the entire world!

Rumor has it that they took it so fast, that Innogames was unprepared and does not have another world ready.

Could this be an Innogames record?

DeletedUser16496

Well you were right about some things
Rogue 3 absorbed, silence, float, they're dropbears 2 now,Disciples was dead in a month, jerk it sunk, myrmidons don't exist...

DeletedUser16496

Also, Thundermug, If you would stop riding Rogue's coattails and get into 44, I'd love 2 hook up wit ya. Got a few hundred too many manticores..

DeletedUser16471

Just to set the record straight, I didn't leave EM because they weren't supporting me. They helped me, and I helped them when it came to defenses. Of course when I was getting OP'd by Rogue the defenses didn't hold at all, but I don't think any team could have held all those cities, so I don't hold that against anyone. Even after I got OP'd people at EM helped me rebuild. I'm grateful for the help they gave me, and those who read my post in the EM forums will know that.

At the end of the day I just wanted to see what was behind the team that dominated this world from start to finish. I told myself that I wouldn't have any regrets when the world ended, and when the chance to join Rogue came up I felt I would regret it later if I didn't join.