With the whole domination thing starting soon, I think it would be sad if we only had one top 12 for this world. So I'm going to make another.
1. Rogue - Favorites by a mile, #1 attackers and it isn't close, lots of strong players. Not much else to say about them, they have pretty much been the undisputed number one since protection dropped. swimming
2. Rogue II - They work with Rogue, #2 attackers. swimming
3. Gods of War - Clear #2 (not counting Rogue II), #3 attackers (behind Rogue and Rogue II), #1 defenders by a decent margin. They are pretty good, but there is only so much you can do when at war with Rogue. swim as much as they can while fighting Rogue
4. Dropbears - This is an interesting one. Rumor has it that they are taking a diplomatic approach I suppose. #4 in points, #9 in defenders, and #7 in attackers. Don't really know much about them, but personally I prefer alliances that fight more. float
5. Enemy Mine 2 - #4 attackers, #2 defenders, I work with them so I won't comment too much. I like the players, and they will be here till the end. float
6. Enemy Mine - The alliance I am in
#2 defenders, #5 attackers. Been fighting a tough war with Rogue, basically since the start of the world. Have the #2, and #3 (me currently) defending players. Can't speak for everyone here, but I've had fun so far, even if we have been on the losing end of long war
7. Damage Inc - #7 defenders, #6 attackers. I literally do not know anything about them.
8. Dropbears II - Formerly Silence, merged with that other alliance. Haven't checked the map but aren't Dropbears in the other corner of the map? Not hopeful for these guys, but with 17 days left until domination I imagine they will be around until the end.
9. Lone Knights - Top heavy, but so are most alliances on this server.
Edit: people literally start alliance hopping a few hours after I wrote this lol