Top Alliances

DeletedUser14679

just read the anti-BOOP news and have to say it is pathetic!

Some people will do anything to avoid having to actually make a plan and put their little boats in the water.

We had the same situation in myonia, fake complaints sent to mods. (you know who you are)

but honestly, who can even find someone who is remotely offended by BOOP? Whoever you are, i suggest a nice little cave somewhere remote, where your feelings will be safe.

DeletedUser14770

JUST to make a point... Fungusbread just took our old alliance and putt a massive censored tab over the dogs asshole and wrote banned on it so it was litteraly a picture with a baby a dog and the WORD vbanned .... well fungus is banned now lol :p

DeletedUser14770

please look at our player tumbleweeds profile pick that explains everything on how we feel right now, and yea ana over this is insane, fung litteraly got banned for the word boop

DeletedUser12275

Yeah Myo was crazy hm, people posting picts of players in there game profiles hmmmm
And Panda that happened to us in edessa and we talked with the mods and got it solved go and try talking to them in skype

DeletedUser14770

Yea i hate stuff like that its a war game.
Tactics,late nights and no sex life is what wins a server not acting like an over sensetive twat. Il talk to the mods tomorrow :)

DeletedUser14679

people are just using the mods to play the game for them.

and yes, kings.. setting up a scenario so you can run and cry to the mods, isnt how you play a war game either.

DeletedUser12275

people are just using the mods to play the game for them.

and yes, kings.. setting up a scenario so you can run and cry to the mods, isnt how you play a war game either.
Setting up a scenario? I never told pella to post it in the first place....u don't play with people's private life, it's a game and some lines should never be crossed...and cry? Lol u got the wrong person

DeletedUser15355

This one guy left freedom, forgot his name...... HogeMod.....GomeHod... something like that, but since he left, freedom died. No more freedom, need to resurrect William Wallace.
Really someone complained about BOOP? On what grounds?
I noticed the name change, didn't know that was why.