Top Alliances

DeletedUser13070

No Nonsense - Well I suppose I was incorrect with my prediction that the almighty Sunvaar would lead them to victory and vanquish all of his foes.

This was probably the most comical event on the server thus far..

However i must ask, why do all you guys have your panties in a twist about greposcore? it seriously means nothing... just like y'all building your cities to max and all you get is lost population. Do you really need an award that shows you built 200 fast transport ships to feel that you accomplished something in grepo?

DeletedUser14770

GREPOSCORE IS GOD I AM SO GLAD. I GOT THE BUILD 2000 SLINGER AWARD EARLIER THIS WEEK BOOOOM 150GS

DeletedUser11854

I agree with panda..it is the most important feature on grepo. Where else can I find out if you've built 200fts or 2k sling in a city? That's what really matters. I'm not attacking someone that is a master-builder of stuff...scary shit man. Any more islands need founding? Confrontation makes me wet myself

DeletedUser13070

I agree with panda..it is the most important feature on grepo. Where else can I find out if you've built 200fts or 2k sling in a city? That's what really matters. I'm not attacking someone that is a master-builder of stuff...scary shit man. Any more islands need founding? Confrontation makes me wet myself

I'm sure it does sureshot... after all you are a peaceful settler. I heard that went into VM for 42 days once because people just didnt understand your peaceful ways... lol

DeletedUser11854

some don't take kindly to forcing peace..oh well, if I could send hugs I would but I guess an attack or two will have to do.

DeletedUser13070

some don't take kindly to forcing peace..oh well, if I could send hugs I would but I guess an attack or two will have to do.

Attacking people with hugs? Some people are funny about their personal space... lol

DeletedUser14770

top 12:

1:Beer

1 Biggest core i have seen in many a server , still putting a beating down on there enemies and having some new skirmishes in the east overall a good bunch of players dominating the core oceans, they have alot of talent and some weak links IMO it will be up to their enemies to find the weak links, core looks kinnda like my previous top 12 except bigger , honey is having some mejor issues here but they are putting up a fight at least , no real contenders to take their top place away from at this point.

NR 1 attacker
NR 1 defender

2 see nr 1
3 see nr 2 :p

4: Rim rats :
good rim alliance with a somewhat tight core area they have good stats and good overall activity - seems to be fighting beer group now and have even popped up in east 56 whiiiich is a >NONO - for theese guys it will all come down their defending skills against beer , they dont have the nummbers but they might have the skill, will be inntresting to see how this plays out. And also theese guys have Jeb so automatic win , no discussion needed on this .

attacker 4
defender 6

5: BOOP

(aka cowards- aka backstabbers- aka pandas douche heads) still utterly talent-less swedes , bunch of idiots playing the game for the first time letting their continued growth go the their head and starting to think they know what they are doing ... surprise they dont. some kind of illustrious magic or heavy botting allowed them to take control of 65 must be a glitch of some kind. i dont know wy scurvy is still allowing theese guys to live.

attacker 6
defender :
17 they dont defend just attack them

6:Honey
7:Badgers

All due respect to thees guys , they have been in the thick of it since day 1 - fighting for survival and doing a good job according to beer players - they are massively outnumbered and whatever fate has in store for thees guys they should be damn proud of the fighting they have done , color me impressed, they did allow a bunch of 64 players to join them which putt then straight at war with the Boop crew how that went i am not going to comment on. but still one bad descion no problem they are still giving as much fight as they possibly can.

5 attacker
2 defender

8: see nr 4
(side note very decent crew looking for a fight whereever it can be had)
9: 5150

Well thees guys are our neighbors to the north and are pushing in all directions they cleaned up 64 fairly fast and are expanding into tha BEER ZONE (archer reference) good team packs quite a punch only know a few of thees guys and i know they good skills and a big wallet ;) they picked up a few players in 64 and have started an academy of some of the remaining active players in 64, some of thees guys dont sleep trust me DAN little knows :p haha there core is long and thin just like something else Dan related but..... thats a different story.

attacker 8th
deffender ...

10:OVERDOSE

spread out over 4 oceans they are holdong steady on the intersection in 34- 44 just dippin there toes innto the 45 area dont know much abiout theese guys havent heard from them at all soooo jurys out on theese guys - KIM Karbasian is awesome though go kiiiim :D to be fair though they are defending very well :)

attacker 10th
defender 5th

11:scurvy .... i would like to put co op here instead as they are by far a much better team and are actually flippin defending - even though there founder just left them :/ good luck to theese guys.

46e1b87c1629752bc7ad8e4ef9898858.png

b8f559a381ec5ce4ba2fceab9d267f8b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5517

panda ya have to update your map... made beer and rim rats same color.

Also lol on the post

DeletedUser9276

Good writeup Panda.

I do disagree with Beer being number one though, they are most definitely just a glorified MRA at this point. I think they lost a good 25 cities to the Rats this weekend. Heard there leader is a real idiot as well.

Oh and like Jeb the great(hes like the new Sunvaar, we have all seen this story before) I noticed your maps are messed up lol.

DeletedUser14770

I know i know but i headed out last night il fix the maps when i am home from the endagered animal hunt im going on l8r :)

DeletedUser15355

This world has been a blast. Loving the speed, never a dull day, Beers is positioned best to win the server, but in 58 I've learned to expect the unexpected

DeletedUser9276

A few things have changed, so figured I would give this an update.

1. Beer - Total MRA, leader is an idiot, they have no direction, I am sure the world will realize that they dont actually know how to play soon. Oh they are also pacted with the rest of the top 12, can you say noobs? Its amazing they have lasted as long as they have.

2. Rat Pack - Far and away the second best alliance on the server. Currently fighting Beer and Freedom I do believe. Winning agaisnt Freedom and losing against Beer for the time being. Definitely some very good players here and they are gaining steam. Word on the street is that OD may be merging into them.

3. BOOP - I dont give a shit what the mods say there name is still BOOP. Anyway I think these guys are still third in total points if you combine their two alliances. Fighting Dogs and Rats a bit it seems. Not sure what is going on with them and 5150 at the moment. Still one of the strongest alliances on the server. Will be interesting to see what happens with the Panda crew.

4. 5150 - aggressive rim alliance, like many rim alliances though they are very top heavy. Some great players up top, but once Beer starts hitting them hard will be interesting to see how they do. Pacted with most of the rim alliances on the northern part of the server although Mayhem will deny it.

4. Freedom - In 34/44/45 mainly by the looks of it. I believe they are fighting Rats and a few other alliances as a well. Absorbed alot of Badger players after their fall. Seem to be a decent group, not sure how well they will be able to hold against the top alliances of the server though. Their BP leaves a bit to be desired, but they are getting there.

5. Overdoes/Pharm School - I do have to give these guys props for being the only original core alliance outside of Beer left on the server. They just keep on surviving. Over 2mill dbp for them, shows they have been getting hit like hell, but are not folding. Plus they helped beat the crap out of Sunvaar and make him run into vm/quit. So they definitely get some applause for that.

5. T.B.A - Looks like a combination of former Death Star and Orphans. This is an alliance that Mayhem totally doesn't have a shared defense tab with. Just ask him, he will tell you. Don't really know much about this alliance or who they are fighting tbh.

6. Badgers - So I guess they are technically left, I imagine by my next update they will be totally dissolved though.

7. Old BC - 5150 lackeys

8. Dogs - Not sure how much longer they will last tbh. Getting hit by Rats, BOOP, and Beer. Once the voice of the coalition, they have now fallen quite far, not that they were ever very good in the first place. Alot of Beer rejects from early in the server who said "Beer will fail within a month". This was back before Christmas. LOL. I am dissapointed that Sir Awesome the great is no longer around, even Skrewball was smart enough to realize this alliance wasnt working.

9. Orphans - These guys look like they are about done, not much to say.

No other alliances worth commenting on imo. Happy Superbowl Sunday Y'all. Go Brady and the Pats!

DeletedUser15336

top 12:

5: BOOP
(aka cowards- aka backstabbers- aka pandas douche heads) still utterly talent-less swedes , bunch of idiots playing the game for the first time letting their continued growth go the their head and starting to think they know what they are doing ... surprise they dont. some kind of illustrious magic or heavy botting allowed them to take control of 65 must be a glitch of some kind. i dont know wy scurvy is still allowing theese guys to live.

attacker 6
defender :
17 they dont defend just attack them

Agreed! Finally someone with some intelligence. But everyone knows that Koalas are better!

DeletedUser14770

Waaaaait whaaaat??? Il pretend i did not hear that . :p
Pandas get really sad when people like koalas better its like they aint even got 2 colours..

DeletedUser14770

And yea in our heart we will always be boop but then again i dont want to offend anyone ;)