Top Alliances

DeletedUser14770

guys i have probably a low grepo score but to be hones i have 3 accounts , with co op i will say one thing we pushed them out of 65 when they had only a few members but they putt up one hell of a fight :D it was the most troubble we had so far -- to respond to merging that usually inncludes negotion and thats no funn .. i just rather take what i want more funn at the end i would say it was a funn fight if u guys want to keep it going thats your choice we are busy now so it will be just deff bp for us ':D

DeletedUser14770

:D thanks budd
and about ur attacks on claimer this might be a good one dident have much time but hopefully we gett to have a fight on this one :D

DeletedUser15357

The last world I played in before this was Actium. Part of the Bada alliances. Bada Bing to be exact. No greposcore existed then. I left before world wonders because I got bored. I didn't like that we had enough points for ww and still had to wait 3 more months or so before ww started. I came back because of the fighting aspect. All of my greposcore points are from oropos.

Umm, sorry bud but that's not remotely true. Inno made it clear that the score would be a result from all worlds, even the worlds played before the score was a thing. MY score is strictly from this world.. Yours, isn't. If you don't believe me, go back into the overall externals and look for the announcements and clarification to it..

And aren't you part of the Fight Club gang from Delta?? I've seen you with them twice now as well..

You're 0-2 with me right now..

DeletedUser14770

hehehe :D i think thet have some rebuilding to do sunvaar, they just lost alot of mantis so be nice to them

DeletedUser15430

yep well heres what happend straight up no BS :

we started a war by opping everyone of them except William connor Kennshaw and grepogod (grepogod ive played against on en SERVERS)
we took 11 citys on day 1 and another 5-7 i think on day 2 not huge but our goal was just to take the 65 citys , when u go to war at least in my book i will always try and take the best playersaway from an alliance, minnimize the fight for maximum citys and firepower.
i had talked to kenshaw for a long time before this and i stabbed him in the back , we went at them just as i did the fringes and scurvy and co-op no need to hide this our guys needs to eat, u look at abp and if it next to 0 u just attack - they had a coallition thing going on that side of the rimm and we were told that an atatck on 1 is an attack on all (by awesome pm was sent to all my players from him).

we can twist and turn and i can try and lie but i wont we just broke the peace and went after them , i was very glad when kenshaw cam over he made a new founder and we left them alone in 55 and in 66 , connor ghostet and gave a few citys to scurvy no sweat .

kennshaw is not to blame for the collaps of southern - he did his best to help em but i also sent him reports of their players defending with ls nukes and slingers and attacking with brimms so was not much he could have done to help them, he also arranged for a few of them to go to fringes.

See Pandamus.....that is what I can respect at the very least about you and Boop. You were straight up about it at least. Kennesaw, his sister, Grepogod and Connor sat back and watched others get eaten to save their own asses. Many can agree to disagree but that isn't what a leader does in my opinion. I won't argue that we had a bunch of noob players but as a leader those should be vetted from the start and if you are an alliance that doesn't want them. That group went silent on the threads, offered no defensive help and just let it go like that. As soon as they jumped over to BOOP, I wrote kennesaw and said wtf? He wrote back explaining that he basically had to do what he had to do and said that there were talks about wanting to bring me over but I declined because I don't play like that. In the end I got eaten for not being a traitor which is fine by me. Boop is a great alliance but after the dust settles, the people mentioned before are spineless. Period! To you and your group, much respect.

DeletedUser15406

You got the right plan but the wrong man sunny. I've only been a part of 3 alliances playing grepolis. Molten Scourge in Gythium, Bada alliances in Actium, and Da Co-op in all of the worlds I've played in. That's it. Now there is a Da Truth1 in this world but that's not me.

DeletedUser15357

You got the right plan but the wrong man sunny. I've only been a part of 3 alliances playing grepolis. Molten Scourge in Gythium, Bada alliances in Actium, and Da Co-op in all of the worlds I've played in. That's it. Now there is a Da Truth1 in this world but that's not me.

THAT'S probably it! Seems there's a lot of impostors here copying account names! lol

Yeah, THAT Da Truth, is a moron and sucks at war. But golds like crazy for sure.

DeletedUser9276

Figured this could do with an update. Only doing 10 alliances as honestly there isnt 12 alliances worth mentioning. Only really went to 10 so that we could get Sir Awesomes Rejects in there if I am being honest..

1. Beer - As usual my alliance so will just present the facts. Top in ABP, DBP, BP, and Points. Winning all wars handily. In control of 2 and a half oceans. 54, 55, and getting there with 45.

2. Honey Badgers - Think they are probably second now in points with them taking in most of what was left of EOD and Kittens. They are actually putting up a decent fight now in 44/54, but we have been taking quite a few cities in 45. My assesment is still similar to before, they have alot of really good players, but they still have alot of dead weight dragging them down a bit. Still probably the second best alliance on the server in firm control of ocean 44. Part of the giant coalition between them, Overdoes, the Fringes, Freedom 35, and Scurvy Dogs. No nonsense was part of the coaltion at one point, not sure if they are anymore though. Biggest issue I see for them will be growth. Being allied with all of those alliances leaves them little food and only with tough targets for takes. Easy takes are needed as well for good growth imo.

3. Rim Rats - Still looking good, in firm control of 35 and 46. Creeping into 45 at the moment. Climbing up that ABP latter, will probably pass HB for second place soon. From the few fights we have had with them they have put up a very good defense. Don't seem to be part of the giant circle jerk, so props to them for that. Not sure what their standing is with HB. They aren't pacted, but not really sure if they are fighting either.

4. Boop - Good aggressive alliance controlling 65. Really nice looking ABP. Were fighting with Awesome and his rejects for a bit, but the aura of the Great one Sir Awesome probably scared them away I would imagine. I know it did me. They are also fighting the Fringes and the co-op a bit I believe.

5. No Nonsense - Controlling ocean 34 at the moment. Have some cities in other oceans as well. Were part of the coalition at one point, not sure if they are now though. With Red Berets gone not sure who there next target will be. A few major alliances in the area to choose from. Just checked grepointel and they picked up quite a bit of dbp today. Maybe they already engaged with someone?

6. 5150 - Seem to be an aggressive rim alliance with some heavy golders. In firm control of 53. Not sure where there next move is though. Seems they are starting to head into 64 to fight the fringes though. Looks like they may have a pact with OLD BC. I don't see any other reason they wouldnt have eaten them yet. I could be wrong though, it does happen every once in a blue moon.

7. Overdose - still alive and kicking. Spanking their meat in front of their friends. I will give them some props for not disbanding quite yet I suppose. Props on the nice DBP though.

8. Death Star - Currently sharing 43 with the Orphans. Not sure if they are part of the massive circle jerk or not though. Young Lo looks solid. I do imagine though that if No Nonsense or 5150 wants this ocean they will come in and take it. Dont really see a long term future for this alliance. Unless of course everyone just leaves them alone.

9. Freedom 35 - Dont really control an ocean, have specs of cities in 44 and 34. Another aliance thats survival hinges on others leaving them alone.

10. Sir Awesomes Rejects - It seems that their mighty leader may have finally abandon his alliance? Or is this some magnificent trick? Will he arise in 3 days as Sir Jesus Christ to save his flock? Only time will tell.

DeletedUser15357

10. Sir Awesomes Rejects - It seems that their mighty leader may have finally abandon his alliance? Or is this some magnificent trick? Will he arise in 3 days as Sir Jesus Christ to save his flock? Only time will tell.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I LOVE IT!! Do a PNP!! :D

And we have engaged in war, hence the DBP spike (and the ABP). Remember, we're only 2 weeks old :)

DeletedUser9276

Yea, I did some more investigation. Looks like you guys are fighitng Pharmacy School/Overdose would be my guess. Just looking at conquers/bp gain from both alliances.

DeletedUser14770

well what happend was the immense firepower and awesomeness the emminated from "their" 55 ocean was to much for us to deal , so we ran home to hide in 65 we know our limits and those guys in scurvy are just to scary for us , beazma even said we must me careufll of those guys they might leave STDs in their citys so we decided to not push our luck there, we staright up cannot afford the pennecilin ;)

DeletedUser9276

Updated top 12 a few things have changed and its been awhile.

1. Beer - My alliance so no comment.

2. Badgers - Think they still have slightly more points than Rats. Beer has been really laying into them recently, think we have taken around 100 cities off them in the last few weeks. Seems they took in some new members in 64, an odd choice to say the least, think Boop is destroying them over there. Thinking them and the Rats may actually have an NAP now just looking at conquest numbers. Top few players are still awesome, too much dead weight and poor orginization/direction it seems at times.

3. Rats - Probably the second best alliance on the server. They are much much tougher to take cities off of and seem more well organized than Badgers, maybe that is because of the safe cities in 35/46. Either way they are doing a good job of defending/fighting and will probably be Beers toughest challenge unless some other alliance emerges. Not sure if they are fighting anyone besides Beer. They absolutely crushed No Nonsense recently though.

4. Boop - Still tearing it up on the rim, recently went to war with Badgers after Badgers recruited some players in 064. Seem to be doing pretty well over there from what I have seen.

5. 5150 - Have recently started creeping into O54, it looks like a clash with Beer is inevitable. Their top few players look strong, but it seems to be a pretty steep fall off after that. Will see what they are truely made of in a few weeks I imagine.

6. Chihuahuas - Seems these guys bark was stronger than their bite. They are like the yippy little dogs that bite your ankles every once in awhile to remind you they are there. At the end of the day though you just give them a kick and they will go cry in the corner for a bit before they think they are Rottweilers again.

7. Overdose - Word on the street is that Badgers turned on them and are hammering them. Or maybe they turned on Badgers? Who knows, either way seems they are getting the short end of the stick in the coalition. Will give these guys props for being one of the few original alliances left on the server if nothing else.

8. Death Star - poor rim alliance yawn

9. Orphans - see Death Star

10. OLD BC - Still pretty sure they are pacted with 5150, only reason I see for them not being dismantled by 5150 yet.

Alliances previously in the top alliances that fell out.

No Nonsense - Well I suppose I was incorrect with my prediction that the almighty Sunvaar would lead them to victory and vanquish all of his foes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15110

omg panda, i really thought you would be better than shacking up with number 1,2 and 3 alliance (beer MRA, btw guys, whats up with beer and always being a MRA?) as being the #5 alliance and used to be the proud rim alliance beating down the top dogs for fun, which i guess in your defense didnt work in helo so you changed your tactics here?
That said, i really dont agree with bend saying beer is the #1 alliance at all, yes you hold the points and bp, but common, you invite even your grandmother just to fill the slots and prefer your enemy to be small and helpless... that says more about your ability to recruit than to fight lol.

I expect a MRA top 2 next post.....

DeletedUser15110

hihi im sure my faith will be restored as you prolly only getting ready for the real war to come and dont end up a panda beer......

DeletedUser15443

Hi to all,

This is first time I use forum on us server and for revolt world, well I made it to check what event gre*ocareaboutdoll*rs made up this time..

I done some reading here, and would agree how small amount of people enter this world and play it. In en server, every single island in main four ocean is full with cities.

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser10111

Hi to all,

This is first time I use forum on us server and for revolt world, well I made it to check what event gre*ocareaboutdoll*rs made up this time..

I done some reading here, and would agree how small amount of people enter this world and play it. In en server, every single island in main four ocean is full with cities.

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
Welcome to the Forums.

DeletedUser14770

welcome budd :D

Since there has been so many teories about out pact relationshipps latly i would like to clearafy them .

We are an Acadamy of "The madalorian Empire" we adhere to some strict rules comming from them and are subjected to routine drug testng .
then we got beer group - since me and Bend are so obvious in kahoots together i would like to publicly declare our love to each other , not a day goes by without me pm him about my deep uncontested admiration for him..(it could be that we also just disslike some of the same poeple but letts go with the love thing)

As Dwarrel so discretly pointet out , yea we got messed up hellorus we crumbled like an old cake, same situation as here one massive alliance controling the world and we werent really intrested in a flipping sniping competition troughout the whole server. We have no deals with beer 0 nada zipp but we also dont have war with em we, wy start a war when we can have so much funn fighting on the rim to some of the biggest trash talkers we have ever seen.
in hellorus we came inn with one view everyone was red from day 1 it went as expected we got our asses handed to us after we joined 6 weeks innto the server just like here .

this server we all play EN server and in MYONIA and we needed a break from the seiriousness of it all and just have some funn , call us out for beeing cowards or what not , but we are having a great time in this world we get to fight constantly and considering we started of with me and raffs alone in 65 we have done fairly well in a coupple of months :)

so if anyone has any more shitt talk heading my way please send it to www.GoBoopUrSelf.co.za and we will take it to advisement other thn that ,, have agreat day .