And this is where my "quit being offended" comment in my thread comes into play.7. No Nonsense - I am sure Sunvaar is going to create some complicated equation proving this alliance is the best on the server. On a serious note they seem to be pretty spread out. I guess you could say 34 is their home ocean though?? Not sure what their plans are, Sunvaar is the second best leader on the server though only behind Sir Awesome. So I am sure everything will pan out.
Not going to to a full update like last time, just some musings on each alliance since alot has changed. Feel free to cry and tell me how wrong I am.
1. Beer - my alliance, so like last time will just prevent the facts. Still the top alliance statistically in every category and winning all wars handily.
2. Kittens - Think their points still amount to slightly more than the Badgers, recently had their top player ghost and much of previous leadership leave. No longer firmly in control of 45. With Rim rats coming in to 45 from the South and West and Beer still pushing in from 55 there time here is probably limited. Will see how the remaining players cope. Most of them will probably continue to leave to other alliances.
3. Badgers - Probably the second best alliance on the server at the moment. Still firmly in control of 44, they will most likely have Beer pushing in on them from 2 fronts soon, will make things difficult. They do have a few very good players, there is still a lot of fat that needs trimeed imo though.
4. Rim Rats - No one has benefitted from the collapse of kitties perhaps as much as these guys, they are now able to walk into 45 and have picked up some kitties players while they are at it. These guys are sneaking up the rankings and sneaking into 45. Honestly looking pretty good and like they could be a top alliance soon. Definitely an alliance to watch. I know I will be...
5. Sir Awesome and X Almightys Rejects - They are really dicking us down in O55. I am still trying to get my teammates to take my cities that are on their fronts, no one is biting though. GUYS HALLLPP
6. Boop - Dont know a whole lot about these guys, they seem decent though. Controlling ocean 65 with an iron fist and putting a beating on Southern Charm. OH, their profile is fantastic lol. Two thumbs up.
**Boop didn't beat down Southern Charm. When they lost 4 cities or so, the founders Kennesaw Jackson, Grepogod81, William Connor and a few others just up and joined Boop leaving the alliance with nothing. Bunch of wussy ass players when a little war broke out.** I will say that Boop has some awesome players like Pandamus and BeZaMa and the ass whooping was likely anyway but that's how it went down.
7. No Nonsense - I am sure Sunvaar is going to create some complicated equation proving this alliance is the best on the server. On a serious note they seem to be pretty spread out. I guess you could say 34 is their home ocean though?? Not sure what their plans are, Sunvaar is the second best leader on the server though only behind Sir Awesome. So I am sure everything will pan out.
8. Red Berets - Seems that Robbyn44 is quitting. If thats the case its a big loss for them. Word is they have more members coming over soon. If they can get some more quality players they can maybe make some noise.
9. The Fringes - Rim Simmers, will stay around as long as no one decides to invade their oceans. With Boop next door though they may not be to safe.
Panda we didn't attack you guys on the behest of sir awesome. We atacked because you guys sent an attack to one of our 55 cities. Nothing more nothing less. We merged with Icefyre while you guys were eating simply because of the lay of the land. We had talks before about your plans for 65 which I respected. As far as Kennesaw Jackson, da co-op had a pact with southern charm when the big players in that alliance jumped to boop. I kept seeing you guys take cities from southern charm and my offers to help went unheard. He only opened 2 of my messages and did not want to share tabs so we can assist in helping out. William Oconnor was the only player to respond to me. That's the truth.