Top 7 alliances information

DeletedUser

Ya you also have 40+ more members and suckish ABP> We are 2nd ABP behind by 100 points and we have only 80 members and a larger alliance average than you. And you have a academy which also makes you look more noobish considering you already have 115 members.

Sorry your argument is INVALID

DeletedUser

No yours is invalid because we r about to be above your alliance in average points

DeletedUser

No your not lmao... you are 200 behind and even if you did pass us that does not make you a good alliance.

DeletedUser

ok i will give u this argument on one condition "we r not a MRA",but the world will tell who is best.

DeletedUser

Yes, you are MRA.

And seriously top 7 alliances. Do top 10 or 12. I want my alliance to be included lol.

DeletedUser

What alliance r u in Greater Gator?

There is website called grepolis stats. There is also a ranking in the ingame... and you are a MRA and can not say the world will tell who is best. It already has and your not it :)

DeletedUser

Yours isn't either!!! I would go with Illuminati before your alliance..

DeletedUser

I agree... I mean they are better than us. But you and Bethran of peace are the worst of the top 12.
You wonder why you are in the top Defensive Battle Points lmao...

You did the 3 step process:
1. Come up with a bad name and profile
2. Invite as many people as you can and offer merges to every alliance(still get messages asking for merges and you only have 15 spots left)
3. Find someone who actually did all of this

I am done arguing with you so don't comment and we will leave it alone or you can dig a deeper whole

DeletedUser

Personal insults are neither legal or appreciated. Keep it on topic as well, if its not about the top 7 alliances, it should not be here.

DeletedUser

Well the race between The Doom Reaper Burden and Illuminati is getting close.
Illuminati is only 20,000 points away!

DeletedUser

Very true... however, it seems pretty clear who wins this fight

DeletedUser

Yes and Theos's alliance is getting close to.
Illuminati is catching up a lot quicker do to the conquest.

DeletedUser

wow, that is alot of points away to my knowledge

Last edited by a moderator: