Top 7 alliances information

DeletedUser

Yes and Theos's alliance is getting close to. Illuminati is catching up a lot quicker do to the conquest.

Draceus my lad, you make the Illuminati's points such a big deal. Relax Draceus, Relax.

DeletedUser

I'm not relaxing now because Iluminati is over 100,000 points more than the 2nd alliance which is my alliance.

DeletedUser

Relax.jpg

all will be well

DeletedUser

I'm glad that I didn't join the Forum till now. This back and forth bickering is quite humorous. Especially since it is not all about the points, but even so Illuminati is number 1 and our academy is number 8. I do not see us falling behind any time soon.

I wish everyone the best of luck!

PS - I sort of miss your constant nagging to join you THEOS. Have you stop playing?

DeletedUser

Actually, I find it even more humorous that I'm a "Slave" since that was my first post.

DeletedUser

sonofwatt, I appreciate your unbiased observation/opinion of the alliances. I think that an update is needed of your wisdom.

DeletedUser

I'm glad that I didn't join the Forum till now. This back and forth bickering is quite humorous. Especially since it is not all about the points, but even so Illuminati is number 1 and our academy is number 8. I do not see us falling behind any time soon.

I wish everyone the best of luck!

PS - I sort of miss your constant nagging to join you THEOS. Have you stop playing?

I will quit the world if Illuminati falls in the next month... Draceus... you have trouble sleeping? :)