Top 7 alliances information

DeletedUser

The Doom Reaper Burden
These guys are just a bunch of MRA trying to show others that they are a strong alliance...High on average but to many players in there alliance which will lead them to a fail in this world...Not high on ABP so that means not the whole alliance is fighting and also seems other alliances are trying to take them down as they are high on DBP...
eNeMy
Good average and also good points and enough players..For now as they have stoped recruting i think they wont be added into the list of MRA for now..Also good fighting power that means they are high on ABP and working on controlling oceans which is good for an alliance..They will be around for some time...
Illuminati
Despite there name already being used in almost every grepolis server they have a good start with their average high and also few players and being in the top 5 is not a bad start...This is the alliance i would join if i were to play this world for a long time..Also they top the ABP ranking that makes them a very elite alliance...
The P3N3TR4T0RS
I dont know what to say about this alliance as it has over 150 players and still less than 150,000 points so it is a fail...From the name to the players i will say they wont be around for long exept if they throw out the players that are inactive at 300points...
From the Ashes
We have our self another Great alliance which will be around for a long time..few players than the alliance above and higher average i would say they should be here for a very long time..From their players working as a team this would also be a very good alliance..third on the Abp is very good looking for them...
The Dragonborn
Coming in strong now they need to work on getting higher on the ABP and get hold of a core ocean and they might also stay for a long time...Low on ABP but I know if they work hard and stop recruting for a while i think they will turn out to be in the top 3 alliances in the ranking and also dominate..
Crimson Warriors
Good players and high on average.,.Need to work on their ABP and they might just be a strong alliance as the second one...They need to focus on fighting and ruling also seems they wont be a MRA and they will also stick around for a long period of time and maybe dominate the world...

+REP IF YOU FOUND THIS GREAT IF NOT JUST IGNORE AND GO FISHING
+REP THEN I WILL MAKE ONE FOR THE BATTLE PIOINTS

DeletedUser

I will plus rep you for the hec of it.

However, you must be mistaken. The Dragonborn suck.... they are bunch of noobs and we are looking at killing them in 54. I mean there founders are new to the game. First world

Sorry

DeletedUser

and doom reaper burden is gonna do a lot better because they r sending the lower players to their academy

DeletedUser

and doom reaper burden is gonna do a lot better because they r sending the lower players to their academy

LMAO... that does not change anything buddy... you are still a MRA. Sorry, but you have lost the debate.

DeletedUser

I don't know why we would ever do that... lmao

Dont u remember in the first week of the Delta world that you wouldnt stop asking me to merge into your alliance then u said i was selfish for not doing that?

DeletedUser

Dont u remember in the first week of the Delta world that you wouldnt stop asking me to merge into your alliance then u said i was selfish for not doing that?

Nop... I remember me asking you if you would send any good players you had over lol... I wanted the couple decent players you had. Sadly, those found there way into Ill or nMe

DeletedUser

Same thing as merge and actually most of our good players stayed over here.:p

DeletedUser

Nah.... I am pretty sure everyone here agrees that you are MRA and have no good players. Your ABP is not even good for your member count

DeletedUser

By sending your players to your academy still makes you an MRA as tht alliance is also yours...

DeletedUser

what we will do is give you one chance to show if you are not an MRA by getting to the top of the battle ranking and everyplayer above 1200points

DeletedUser

i will take that challenge,but i have to ask what alliance are u in sonoffwat?

DeletedUser

i will take that challenge,but i have to ask what alliance are u in sonoffwat?

FAIL!!! You do realize you have over 150 members now that you made a academy and you don't even have half of eNeMy's BP which only has 80 members...

DeletedUser

we dont even have 125 members and i dont control who the leader of our academy invites also u cant have 150 members in this world so stop criticizing and mind your own business.

DeletedUser

You can easily have 150. Just become a noob and make a academy like you did

DeletedUser

im not a noob your alliance is third mine is #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!