Top 50 Alliances Discussion Tab

DeletedUser7241

Get real, did you come in here for a pat on the back? We are all banded together against you, the evil, Skype using, Headset wearing Grepo-Pros! And we're going to win!

Yeah, we're Noobz! And yes, when you started working into 53, taking cities, it was a wake up call. No more kicking the *** out of other Noobz who are making envoys every day :) It got everyone saying, hey, we can do that too! So now we're making Bireme Cities and LS cities and big old SlangerBoms. And we're gonna be all up on you like a bunch of SpiderMonkeys before long.

Sorry, Im all jacked up on MountainDew

Don't double post please. Please guys this smack talk is only making you look cooler in your own brain, this isn't going to get you anywhere. The Plague Co. is not an alliance you should be randomly attacking with your "noob" armies. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

The Plague Co. is not an alliance you should be randomly attacking with your "noob" armies. thisisgrepolis

Uh... not only are we going to attack The Plague Co, we are going to do it naked. Yes, I said NAKED!

You heard it here first - March is "Play Grepolis Naked Month!. That's right, sir -A bunch of Naked Noobs are going to fight The Plague Co.

DeletedUser8562

Uh... not only are we going to attack The Plague Co, we are going to do it naked. Yes, I said NAKED!

You heard it here first - March is "Play Grepolis Naked Month!. That's right, sir -A bunch of Naked Noobs are going to fight The Plague Co.

dude shaddup about the nudity. you made your "point" the first time...

DeletedUser3109

Does anyone even looks at this anymore. BTW TO just failed at taking OI cities in 45 and 55. As you know OI is based mainly in 56/66 how does that happen?

DeletedUser7241

Does anyone even looks at this anymore. BTW TO just failed at taking OI cities in 45 and 55. As you know OI is based mainly in 56/66 how does that happen?

I'll tell you how it happened.. It's easier to defend then to attack, but we did sufer minimal loses and they lost like 5 cs.

DeletedUser7629

I'll tell you how it happened.. It's easier to defend then to attack, but we did sufer minimal loses and they lost like 5 cs.

Yes, Green Arrow is correct about this game favors the defense. BP wise and everything.

But the real reason to look at is TO is simply not close enough yet. Once they migrate that way further and the key players show up, and they have several of their own cities close by to help their planning, it will be another story. As it was with every alliance TO has come across so far.

No one has shown to be any sort of a real problem honestly. lol (sorry). Though I am hoping OI does so I can start having fun. And also I hope FS are too :)

DeletedUser3109

Yes, Green Arrow is correct about this game favors the defense. BP wise and everything.

But the real reason to look at is TO is simply not close enough yet. Once they migrate that way further and the key players show up, and they have several of their own cities close by to help their planning, it will be another story. As it was with every alliance TO has come across so far.

No one has shown to be any sort of a real problem honestly. lol (sorry). Though I am hoping OI does so I can start having fun. And also I hope FS are too :)
You tried to take cities in Ocean 55 your stronghold. We could say the same thing as we have never been in a losing war.
You are much closer to our Northern players than we are, My questions here is who are these key members aren't they the same people who have been attacking us? Shantaram, gemposeidon and Pistolstar are just some of these players. What is your definition of key? Former Imperium and Plague Co. members? If you are attacking us halfheartedly then why attack us at all? What's the point of sending CS if your "Key Members" aren't here to help them actually land? What can your key members be possibly doing? Are we not a threat to your alliance?

DeletedUser7241

Honestly i think it will be the best war of the world up to date both alliances are doing very well (so far) btw they sent another wave of cs none made it through.. I'm sure we will all be friends one day, i respect the alliance TO they are very good and have been the dominating force in this world for some time, but they have made A TON of enimies they have "the cat alliances" as a buffer though they won't get hit at all but their allys will because they are weak.. Only time will tell so lets have fun.

DeletedUser3109

Honestly i think it will be the best war of the world up to date both alliances are doing very well (so far) btw they sent another wave of cs none made it through.. I'm sure we will all be friends one day, i respect the alliance TO they are very good and have been the dominating force in this world for some time, but they have made A TON of enimies they have "the cat alliances" as a buffer though they won't get hit at all but their allys will because they are weak.. Only time will tell so lets have fun.
Exactly, TO is at war with more than half the Top 15 alliances and allied with 5 of them. This war is truly a world war.

DeletedUser

Exactly, TO is at war with more than half the Top 15 alliances and allied with 5 of them. This war is truly a world war.

Beware your reservations folks. The Organization is now guilty of sharing their "Allies" reservations with not only the Fallen Sons, but with the Cat Allainces too