Top 50 Alliances Discussion Tab

DeletedUser3109

Who is up and coming in the Top 50 who do you think will give a Top 7 alliance a run for their money. This is made for the people who are ussually not able to discuss about their alliances on the forum because they are not in the top 12 alliances.
My personal favs in terms of size,bp etc. is Tigers Claw, Alliance X, Hades Helpers Divine Sun and of course Plague Co. Hand of Zeus have one or 2 really good players and Demeter Branch 77 is also to small to make top 50.

DeletedUser

Sons of liberty? (no the in front, someone stole our name)

DeletedUser

Hades Helpers looks like a contender. IMO though, I'd keep an eye on AGGRESSIVE IMMORTALS.

;)

DeletedUser7241

Pretty sure Alliance X could give someone a run for their money we aren't large but we have a high point avg and good ABP.

DeletedUser3109

The Elite has 7 alliances now in it's fold it absorbed several alliaces with 500 members elite control most of the Southwest when the actual alliace is i the Southeast thinly spread over 55,56,57,66. I don't know why their motto is Quality over Quantity but unless their trying to be ironic then this motto is the exact opposite of what they said. The only "elite" Elite alliances I see doing good is Ultra Elite and maybe Elite V. I think Elite should organize itself into 3 alliances. One to cover 45,46,35,36. One to cover the Southeast mostly and take the remaining good players not in the oceans mentioned. Then an academy for the southwest players. My guess is that 3 factions survive and change their name Elite in 35,46,45 will survive. Elite Academy,Elite and the rest will perish to the hands of alliances in 66,56,57,55.
http://us26.grepolismaps.org/e7047e5c4822f816203c9cf1ef620e85

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3109

The Seleucid Empire has expanded into 76 with Hades helpers merging into their ranks they and especially their academy are expected too gain 150,000 points in the next week. Will this rim alliance hold or will it crumble due to the different views that will now conflict with each other in that alliance.

DeletedUser3109

I will but I am going to need help as I don't know western politics except the fact that the Quantity over Quality alliance is in control of almost every southwestern ocean. I have some guesses o some of the events happening in the world other than that I am clueless maybe we could make a newspaper together? You are one of the few people who isn't rimmed who have used this forum.

DeletedUser7241

I've never done it before but sure I can help here and there with interviews and such things.

DeletedUser

The Elite has fallen flat as has been loosing members to other alliances that actually support its members. I have around 3 or 4 members from The Elite that has defected to us and then we attacked one of its members who sent us a mail saying that his alliance wouldn't even send him support. They are just to scattered to help themselves. Gotta focus on a particular area if you want to be successful.

DeletedUser7241

The Elite has fallen flat as has been loosing members to other alliances that actually support its members. I have around 3 or 4 members from The Elite that has defected to us and then we attacked one of its members who sent us a mail saying that his alliance wouldn't even send him support. They are just to scattered to help themselves. Gotta focus on a particular area if you want to be successful.

Agreed they didn't know how to set up an alliance let alone multiple alliances they are falling slowly as people pick them off.

DeletedUser7629

5 alliances is a bit much lol

Yes it is. And imo, from actual experience dealing with them, they simply are not organized or together enough to do anything properly. Their timing is absolutely horrible and they have to work on communication and working with each other as a whole if they plan to survive.

There is a lot of them, yes, but they seem to "scatter when the light turns on".

DeletedUser7241

Yes it is. And imo, from actual experience dealing with them, they simply are not organized or together enough to do anything properly. Their timing is absolutely horrible and they have to work on communication and working with each other as a whole if they plan to survive.

There is a lot of them, yes, but they seem to "scatter when the light turns on".

When my alliance attacked them they didn't even try to support each other we eradicated them from oc 66

DeletedUser

Hi all, this is the first time for me on this tavern. Who buys me a drink ? 8)

This is my first time on an US world (first times Day..) and I'm pretty shocked by the number of pacts existing in Athens.
I don't want to pass any judgement to anyone but was wondering : Has it always been like that on US worlds ?

I mean, at the end, there's only one alliance reaching to the Wonders. MRAs, 4 or 5 sister alliances, pacts. Everything but war.
We play this game to see lots of reports and beautiful fights.

How is possible to see the best O53 alliances in pact ? The best alliance in pact with the second one ? And five others ?

If everyone could explain to me, would be smart :)

DeletedUser7241

Hi all, this is the first time for me on this tavern. Who buys me a drink ? 8)

This is my first time on an US world (first times Day..) and I'm pretty shocked by the number of pacts existing in Athens.
I don't want to pass any judgement to anyone but was wondering : Has it always been like that on US worlds ?

I mean, at the end, there's only one alliance reaching to the Wonders. MRAs, 4 or 5 sister alliances, pacts. Everything but war.
We play this game to see lots of reports and beautiful fights.

How is possible to see the best O53 alliances in pact ? The best alliance in pact with the second one ? And five others ?

US players I don't think are as experienced that's all, be patient experience comes with time. These MRAS will get tossed to the curb soon there are I'd say only about 3 "good" alliances in this world but it will get better soon I'm sure. If I were you I'd just enjoy killing all the noobs.

DeletedUser

Yeah, well our alliance has all the hot babes. We've got a facebook group, and, I dont know if I can say this here, but we have ***less Tuesdays, where all ladies play ***less every Tuesday.

Beat that, Skype-Boy :)

DeletedUser

Get real, did you come in here for a pat on the back? We are all banded together against you, the evil, Skype using, Headset wearing Grepo-Pros! And we're going to win!

Yeah, we're Noobz! And yes, when you started working into 53, taking cities, it was a wake up call. No more kicking the *** out of other Noobz who are making envoys every day :) It got everyone saying, hey, we can do that too! So now we're making Bireme Cities and LS cities and big old SlangerBoms. And we're gonna be all up on you like a bunch of SpiderMonkeys before long.

Sorry, Im all jacked up on MountainDew

DeletedUser9607

Whats an alliance?

"Hi all, this is the first time for me on this tavern. Who buys me a drink ?"

Here's a can of whoop azz... welcome to Athens I see you have some cities for sale?
I hear elite wants you to try to take there cities...

Last edited by a moderator: