Top 5 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser15733

I got sick, part of the game. All those takes are fair, I could of done a better job getting into vm. Like Dav could tell the fellas to pull their punches on me :p

F8A4A3B3-A9D7-48FA-9A55-CD100FAD271E.jpeg

DeletedUser10777

HOLD THE PHONE!!!!!!! THAT DUDE SIGURD IS STILL PLAYING????? I THOUGHT HE WAS EATEN.... I THOUGHT HE WITHERED AWYA WITH HIS BONELESS SELF.... HE STILL LIVES? RAGNAR MUST BE ROLLING OVER IN HIS SNAKE GRAVE!!!! LMAO////

DeletedUser15733

Thanks for all the warm wishes, I’m feeling much better now. My cities will be back in the mix soon

DeletedUser10777

I got sick, part of the game. All those takes are fair, I could of done a better job getting into vm. Like Dav could tell the fellas to pull their punches on me :p

View attachment 3277
HEY BUDDY I STAYED AWAY FROM YOU.... I LEFT YOU ALONE PAL..... I JUST GOT JIGGY WITH A FEW OF YOUR OTHER TEAMMATES.... LOL

DeletedUser10777

R4W, Anonymous, and Artriedade are all the teams you guys keep reaching out to to help you guys lol. Funny how you guys also don't fight each other at all?

Along with (again) having 3 alliances now. And only grow by inviting top players in from other alliances and occasionally take a few cities lol. You guys have even asked half of VM to join you. BUT, I know you (Matt) wouldn't know of it because your leadership doesn't talk to each other at all and it's a flipping mess over there. But hey, keep do you, maybe the gold spending will allow you (alliance, overall) to win out?

Though I do give kudos to Clint for staying this long. I'm sure it's a record for him. Good show for once
WHO ARE YOU TO TALK ABOUT ME? ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME AROUND WORLD TO WORLD..... YES I LEAVE WHEN THE FIGHTING ENDS.... YOUR CRABS CAN HAVE YOUR CROWNS..... I WILL TAKE THE BP AND YOUR DEAD TROOPS SKULLS.... YOU CAN SIT ON THE TEMPLE....

DeletedUser9851

I had shot at one of Walkors cities, and decided not to try when i heard he was sick. i've gotten sick more than a few times and had to quit the game. Now get better so the love fest can end.

get well soon.png

DeletedUser8301

R4W is not pact with any big alliance. We do not help any of the top alliances.

DeletedUser8301

i no gold alliance is now a top 3 alliance , all your swim and sink is out of wack. never nobody gave us a chance but here we are . and we plan on winning

Hixr

Messenger
i no gold alliance is now a top 3 alliance , all your swim and sink is out of wack. never nobody gave us a chance but here we are . and we plan on winning
hate to burst your bubble man but you are only top 3 because the other top alliances folded into TE. your chance of winning is prob just as high as it raining pigs... not possible